Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I'M HERE! To let all you fine people know that we aren't having a sale today. Kent and I are working on some cool things, so we aren't going to be doing a Cyber Monday sale.

Feel free to order to your heart's content! :D

THE JERSH HATH SPOKEN!

My soul just died a little.

But maybe my order will be shipped today and my soul will replenish.

Thank you for letting us know, Josh. You should hang out here more often. There are some really funny people on here!

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I'M HERE! To let all you fine people know that we aren't having a sale today. Kent and I are working on some cool things, so we aren't going to be doing a Cyber Monday sale.

Feel free to order to your heart's content! :D

THE JERSH HATH SPOKEN!

What are you guys working on? A sale for Wednesday? LOL

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
My soul just died a little.

But maybe my order will be shipped today and my soul will replenish.

Thank you for letting us know, Josh. You should hang out here more often. There are some really funny people on here!

Yeah, sorry for the late notice. Kent was teaching me the ways of the Salesmurai (wat) and then our e-mail client kinda herp derped all over the place so we had to put that on the back-burner. Beau is caught up with assisting in production and Katy is handling e-mails from all you wonderful peeps so we hadn't gotten a chance to cruise around here.

I do agree, you guys are pretty neat. I'll be on here more often, more than likely, so expect the prior promised shenanigans to commence sometime soon. Probably.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Yeah, sorry for the late notice. Kent was teaching me the ways of the Salesmurai (wat) and then our e-mail client kinda herp derped all over the place so we had to put that on the back-burner. Beau is caught up with assisting in production and Katy is handling e-mails from all you wonderful peeps so we hadn't gotten a chance to cruise around here.

I do agree, you guys are pretty neat. I'll be on here more often, more than likely, so expect the prior promised shenanigans to commence sometime soon. Probably.

Shenanigans? Where's my Super Troopers video clip... :p

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
frabz-ERMAHGERD-JERSH-59af73.jpg

:laugh:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

You have commitment issues, Josh?

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

A highly dubious and twisted answer. I don't think you have a shenanigan in ya! So there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread