Cyber Sale: 15 % OFF EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Randle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Trinity, FL, USA
Halons, our biggest sale of the year is now live. Enjoy 15% OFF everything! Plus you will get double points on orders and free shipping over $75. Just use coupon code: CYBERSALE. HaloCigs | Premium E-Cigarettes and E-liquid Vape on!

HaloCyberSaleContest.jpg

FlutterBlu

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
Could kick myself in the bootie for ordering last week :facepalm:

DOUBLE POINTS PEOPLE!! Great deal!

I'm right there with you Angi, as I placed my order on Sunday, with the express hopes of getting into my first vape by tomorrow. :facepalm:

Oh well, there's plenty of dollars to be saved soon enough when the cigs are history! :thumbs:

go ahead....we'll just watch.....

wheezal, you crack me up!! :lol:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I hope it gets to you soon! Hard telling with USPS. I'm one of the few that had shipments come really fast when Halo was in NJ. This last one took an extra day from Fla.

I felt like I should have drove there, hung out at the beach, visit Halos new facility, hung out at the beach and drove back home....in April.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I hope it gets to you soon! Hard telling with USPS. I'm one of the few that had shipments come really fast when Halo was in NJ. This last one took an extra day from Fla.

I felt like I should have drove there, hung out at the beach, visit Halos new facility, hung out at the beach and drove back home....in April.

I'm all for that idea, except for the driving back home part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread