Cut Down Nic strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
Minnesota
Hello again all!

I have recently ordered some more 26 mg VG liquids from cignot, however I think that 26 mg might be a lil to high for my liking. I have also ordered the "Pure USP VG and Distilled water (15ml)" to cut it down. However Im not 100% sure exactly how to do it. So before I mess up a batch of juices, I thought that I would ask and see what responses I get.

For myself, I am hoping to cut down it down to 18 mg or so, and for my GF, I will need to cut it down to around 12. What is the easiest way to complete this?

Thanks!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
This is a calculator to help you "mix" nic juice with plain juice in order to reduce the nicotine.
When you copy and paste in your browser to open the program, create a "shortcut" link on your desktop so you don't lose it!
If you notice, you can use "drops" or "milliliters", I definitely recommend using a pipette with ml measurements, or a syringe that is marked in ml's.
It is much more accurate, drops are not an exact measuring science.
Also, if you are using flavorings in addition to unflavored nicotine juice, there is a place to calculate how much flavoring to use, again notice the flavoring measurement is added to the total of NON-nicotine plain 'mixer'. YOU SHOULD NOT need to add more water. Ok? Use the link above and do some experimenting, the top part is the calculator, and your formula will appear in the bottom window, that is your "recipe". Measure carefully, and when you concoct the proper nic density, print it out with the user's name. Always document your calculations so you can repeat it accurately.

If you have any more questions, go to the DIY Thread on this forum for more help.
Good luck!

Last edited:

uber

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
Minnesota
...I use only the ECOpure Krystal and mixer (from cignot), it's the HIGHEST quality and best for mixing MHO, and goes farther.

What are the differences? I saw there are several different ones on cignot, but didn't know what the actual differences were (expect price) so I just got the cheaper of them all to try first.

Thanks for ur help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread