Customer feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmking

Apr 3, 2010
Lexington KY
I had placed this review in another forum specifically for such, but notice this sticky post here. So I will add it here as well!!

I ordered my kr808d-1 kit from VaporKings with some cartos. Ordered it on a Friday and it was in my hands Monday (WOW!).

Plugged in my USB charger and a puff of smoke came out, then had that burnt ozone smell (like when the old monitors blew). Thought to myself, oh well... it happens. Went and ordered a new one and just put in the comments that the one I got blew with a puff of smoke. I mean, things happen... electronics will blow sometimes, thats the nature of them. Rob read that and refunded me the cost of the replacement (and I didnt even ask for this). This, to me, goes above and beyond for me the customer.

I have ordered some additional things from him, and have told him he has won my loyalty. I truly appreciate everything he has done. I will be a return customer time and time again.

I have recommended your site to everyone who has asked about my e-cig. Look for more business coming from my area!

Thanks again!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I am still somewhat new to the vaping community but I have literally ordered from over 15 vendors. Out of every single vendor, Vapor Kings have been the best all around. They treated me with nothing but respect and thinkgs that normal vendors would tell me to screw off about, these guys were more than happy to comply with my concerns. Thank you guys so much for an amazing experience and I will be back many times over. Just wish you guys had HV 510 atties because the hv 801s are great! Thanks
J

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
I am a picky girl, and can't decide 90% of the time, or maybe 60% (see still can't decide)

But what I do know is:
Rob and Michelle have been SO Sweet to me. I have been a customer for about a month and Rob has helped me so much along the way. Had a battery problem, he fixed it graciously. Ordered my 2nd GG and both Rob and Michelle went out of their way to help me get what I wanted. I have gone to Rob on the forum and in PM with many questions and he is always so helpful and quick to respond.

Anyone considering to order from them, please feel comfortable as they are top notch. Best Customer Service!

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
I want to post that I love the VaporKings.com store, and the huge variety of products available (when they are in stock!:D), and sometimes they are out of stock because they are great products in my opinion. But, and this is unfortunately, a "big" but: I have had to leave the website more than once without making a purchase because it is just so slow at working, that I don't have the time to sit and wait for it to load a page or change categories, etc. I don't know why this happens, because I have a super fast FIOS set-up, and this is the absolute slowest website I have ever come across.

I feel bad for having to say that, but I also feel they need honest customer feedback, so they are aware of the issue. It's most probably not the VK's fault at all. It is just a shame that they may be losing a good amount of business because folks like me just can't wait 45 minutes to make a purchase. That's how long it took to load my cart with a couple atty's and a box of cartos! And I had to give up before I finished and not make the purchase. If I am having this problem and leaving before purchasing, how many other sales are being lost because of this? I hope there is some way to address this problem so the company will not lose too much in sales and therefore, have to -heaven forbid- raise prices, or lose customers overall.

Please understand this is not a criticism of VK company in any way. I just can't believe how incredibly frustrating it is to try to shop there. And it has always been this way, since I first visited the site in early March. I for one do not have the patience to wait that long to purchase a few items. And I would rather buy them there than somewhere else, and was looking for more of the ie atty's to come in and buy more. But if it will always be this hard to shop there, I don't know if I will be able to. I'm too tired now...:oops:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hey Raga,

I know the site can slow down at times but honestly this is the first I've heard of it running -that- slow.

Can you give me a bit of info about your OS, internet browser and version? Perhaps some of the Java code we have on the site is causing an issue or maybe a conflict with a anti-virus type tool you have.

Can you ping our domain name and tell me what the response times are? Can you also run a traceroute?

Thanks!
Rob

SR219

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Indiana
That does seem strange. It is very fast from my home PC, no lag at all.

It can be slow when I'm at work, but then a lot of sites are slow at work. Although due to some changes my employer made, it won't let me access it from there anymore. But when I could, slow was taking a couple of minutes (about 2) to load the liquid page.

45 mins to place a small order? Sounds like the old days of 1200 modem days when I used to watch pages load in pieces. :lol: Oh my, the memories.

It does sound like there may be a bad hop along the route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread