Customer Appreciation Anniversary Sale at SVC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I can't believe it's been a year already! I have met so many wonderful people over the past year and would like to personally thank everyone for a great year. We have grown beyond our expectations and this is all because of you.

As always, we will continue to grow and add new products at affordable prices in the coming year. We take pride in offering you the best customer service possible.
We appreciate your business, referrals, reviews, posts on the forums and friendly emails. These are why we are here today and in appreciation for all you have done for us, we're offering 20% off your entire order for the weekend using "greatfirstyear" coupon code. Code expires at midnight on April 29th.
Also... "FREE SHIPPING" on orders over $60 begins today and will stay in effect indefinitely!
Remember, we're here for you, if you want something we don't offer, let me know and I'll look into it. We do our best to carry what you like at great prices.
Thanks again for your loyalty, looking forward to another great year serving you!
Have a great weekend.

Stormy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread