Custom mixed juices from B&M and steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Vecchio

May 9, 2014
Virginia Beach
I'm still new and trying to learn things but I've bought a couple juices from a local B&M down in Austin (not giving their name yet). It's more of a general question about shops that mix their own juices. Do all of them have to be steeped? The ones that I bought down here all taste more or less like popcorn butter to me. They are from different ends of the flavor spectrum so I figured they would all have a different taste.

Any thought?

JaRod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Delray Beach FL
Most vendors, B&M specially don't like to stock a lot of ejuice, so chances are whatever you buy from them was recently made.
As a rule of thumb If I don't like the ejuice right away probably never will, steeping "enhance" the juice flavor but don't alter the taste dramatically, in most cases it does reduce that chemical taste many juices have.
So I 'd say since you already have those juices, experiment with them, let them steep for a while and see how it works for you. Finding the perfect juice is a never ending quest, keep trying, eventually you'll find a couple you can really vape all day

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
You could hurry up the flavor marrying process by heating the bottles in some fairly warm (hot but not scalding) water and then shaking the crap out of them until your arms can't take it any more <LOL>

...repeat several times and you will be about as well blended as they are going to get.

There's an extensive thread here somewhere about heat steeping and it's effects on flavors and nic strength. Bottom line is heat=good for flavor melding, no negative effect on Nic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread