Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Hi Nick,
i just got some more 'black label' tobacco concentrates,
today i tried Cuban Cigar.

After taking the first two drags I was totally shocked.

This flavour is basically identical to the juice i made myself letting sit an italian cigar in PG for a couple of weeks, i made it just to experiment, the flavour of my own made juice was 'real' but it did clog atties and i don't know how much of the bad stuff was extracted.

Soo..Habana Reserve was lovely... but this, man, this is simply amazing.
Now i'm thrilled to try the other flavours out!

Last edited:

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Glad you like it :)

Unlike many of the people who make ejuice, perhaps, I was a regular cigar smoker before I took up vaping - so I like to think I know what a good cigar should taste like ;) Alas, I can't match the full-bodied combustion flavour without adding tar and all the other nasties, but I can blend leaf notes to give at least a passable savour I hope :)

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Oh well, this is way more of a 'passable savour', i'd say 'delicious' :)
What i like so much of this flavour is that you can taste a clear smooth tobacco note without to many overtones or additional overwhelming flavourings, like a real cigar.
I mean, i like sometimes very aromatic tobacco juices (your 'Aromatic' and 'Gallois' are very original and tasty) but it always comes the time i need a full-body tobacco vape without tons of other stuff.
Right now i'm vaping and relaxing on my couch (passing vapor through my mouth and nose) trying to detect what other subtle and well balanced notes -other than the 'classic' tobacco notes- are in this amazing juice...
i seem to detect maybe a hidden and subtle aromatic-wood note...
What is that surprising note?
i love the way it just hide on the background and only once in a while it suddently appear and hit my taste buds in a such beautiful way.
This is what i call a great vape, very subtle aromatic notes that surround a solid tobacco body.
They comes up and down depending on the drag you take making the vaping experience less flat and less predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread