Crystal Liquid from Janty Canada elecronic-cigz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Having only tried Dekang e-juice before my order of Crystal Liquid I was very impressed with the quality of electronic-cigz.com's e-liquid. The liquid stays true to it's name. It is very clear, many of them are as clear as water and others have a slight tan tint, but you can still see through them. The flavours have been great and quite a bit more flavourful than Dekang. The strong flavour is what stands out the most for me. With Dekang the e-liquids are hit or miss, with the same liquid from the same vendor tasting different from different batches. I have tried 3 bottles of Cafe Cappuccino, 2 bottles of Chocolate and 2 bottles of Peppermint Passion and they all taste the same. Overall I am very impressed with Crystal Liquid.

The packaging is very nice. The liquid comes in dark green glass bottles with eyedroppers. Electronic-cigz.com also sells plastic bottles if you want a squeeze bottle for simpler dripping. Sean is also very helpful and responds to e-mails quickly and ships very quickly.

Cafe Cappuccino - 9 out of 10

This is my favourite Crystal Liquid that I have tried thus far. It tastes like a great cappuccino, and has great vapor production for a PG base. In fact all of the Crystal Liquids have very satisfying vapor production. Cafe Cappuccino was my all day vape when I first got it, but after a week or so it starts to get a little sweet. It isn't overly sweet and does not taste like candy at all, but I'm not a fan of the sweet candy tasting e-liquids and I can't vape anything that is remotely sweet for too long. After trying Dekang's Cappuccino which I was not impressed with at all I was very surprised by how great and how close to an actual coffee this e-liquid tastes like. Even though it is not too sweet, it gets a 9 out of 10 just because I can't vape it for days on end.

Gourmet Coffee - 8 out of 10

This is a very strong coffee flavour. If you like coffee flavours, this tastes like a freshly brewed cup o' joe. It has a bit of sweetness, but is not as sweet as cafe cappuccino. I'm going to try mixing this with Cafe Cappucinno to get a 50% PG and 50% VG mix. I also feel the added sweetness of the Cafe Cappuccino with the VG base of Bold Coffee would give an amazing balance of vapor, throat hit and sweetness. I'll update on how I feel about the mix when I add more reviews.

Crisp Apple - 9 out of 10

Although I have only been vaping this one for the last 2 days I have to give my first impressions as it is awesome! It has a very true apple flavour with a nice touch of sweetness. I never thought I would like an apple flavoured e-juice, but this has changed my mind completely. As with most of the crystal liquid's I have tried, the flavour is true to the name and does not taste like candy. For those that like candy flavoured e-liquids, this is not the vape for you. For those that have given up on fruit flavoured e-liquids because many of them taste like candy then give this one a try! It has a full apple flavour with a nice touch of sweetness and I find myself constantly going back to this flavour since opening it up yesterday morning. I am quite surprised by this one as I didn't have high hopes for it, but it truly is a great full flavour.

Peppermint Passion - 8 out of 10

I am not a huge menthol fan, but I really like Peppermint Passion. It doesn't have a really strong mint taste like some menthol flavours, but it is very flavourful and refreshingly smooth. I don't like really strong menthol flavours so this has a perfect balance. It is definitely different than menthol and should not be confused with menthol. It is a true peppermint flavour and it tastes great mixed with Crystal Liquid PG Chocolate!

Chocolate - 7 our of 10

This is a simple chocolate flavour. It is not very sweet, but mixed with Peppermint Passion gives it an amazing sweet after dinner mint flavour. I'd give this an 8 out of 10 mixed with Peppermint Passion, but on it's own it isn't as good. If you're after a chocolate mint type flavour mixing Chocolate with Peppermint Passion tastes exactly like an after dinner chocolate mint.

Crimson Pomegranate - 7 out of 10

This is a very subtle and fairly sweet pomegranate flavour. It is really good after vaping a really strong flavour. Its subtlety may draw some people away from it, but I think it is great after a full day of strong flavoured e-liquids. Other flavours definitely come through with this one, so it's best to vape with a clean atomizer. If you like sweet strong candy fruit flavours you may not like this one, but considering its subtlety and its sweetness I find myself vaping Crimson Pomegrante fairly regularly.

RY#4 - 6.5 out of 10

I was looking forward to this one, but wasn't completely impressed. It doesn't have a very sweet taste that many people look for in RY#4 and although I don't like overly sweet e-liquids it seems like it needs a bit more sweetness added. It has a bit of a stale taste with a hint of sweetness, but luckily the stale taste seems to go away and the sweetness seems to come out more after letting it sit for a couple weeks. I might have to let this one age a little more, as it seems to taste better the more I vape, and I may end up changing my mind on this one. After just trying it again after letting it sit for the last 10 days it is noticeably better. I haven't tried mixing it, but I'd assume mixing it with a bit of a sweeter caramel or vanilla flavour is the kick it would need to be great. This could be a good base for adding flavours as it doesn't have a very strong flavour compard to the rest of Crystal Liquid flavours. If you don't like how sweet the new Dekang RY#4 is this brand of RY#4 might be right up your alley.

Havana Dream - 5 out of 10

This has an extremely strong taste! Unfortunately this taste is simply not for me. It has a very strong full cigar flavour so if you like cigars you may find this one is perfect for you. The flavour is so strong that it takes over atomizers, so don't try vaping anything outside of the tobacco flavoured realm without giving your atomizer a solid clean and dry burn beforehand. I'll have to try mixing this with some other flavours to get some use out of it, but I'll need to use just a hint of Havana Dream or else it will take over whaveter I mix it with. I may try some different mixes and report back when I update this review.

I will come back with more reviews once I have a chance to vape some of the other flavours I have for a bit longer. I find reviews of someones first impression after the first vape right out of the bottle is not a very reliable way to review. I have also really enjoyed Crystal Liquid's VG "Cheeky Peach" and I still haven't found a chance to try out Bold Coffee, Summer Strawberry, Juicy Peach and Cherry love so I will report back!

I strongly recommend electronic-cigz.com Crystal Liquid. The flavours are very full, strong and true to name. Sean is a great guy with excellent customer service and the high quality of the e-juice is very apparent with the appearance and taste. I haven't seen Crystal Liquid mentioned very often on ECF so if you have tried Crystal Liquid I would love to hear your opinions on the flavours you have tried.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Well it wasn't a overpowering pomegranate. was a overpowering idk what (perfumey is my best description) i got no pomegranate. i'm sure it was there, just behind that other flavor for me. I think I have sensitive taste buds.

oh FYI I meant I like the Applebomb from electronic-cigz.com, never tried his Crisp Apple.

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
After vaping Crisp Apple for another day I must continue to give it props! Very tasty e-liquid.

It has a slight sour taste along with the hint of sweetness and it has a nice smokey, mild tobacco undertone. I thought the tobacco undertone might have been from the 555 I was vaping in the atty earlier, but I still taste a really nice smokey undertone.

Smokey true apple flavour with a touch of sweetness and a hint of sourness. Very good for all-day vaping!

Who else has tried Crystal Liquid!?!?

I'm interested to compare Crisp Apple to backwoodsbrew's applewood. This e-liquid has definitely perked my interest in apple flavoured e-liquids!

Currently vaping Cafe Cappuccino which has a slightly creamy undertone with a nice sweet cappuccino flavour. Hard to describe the flavours as the names already describe them very accurately!

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Cheeky Peach - 8.5 out of 10

This ones my girlfriend's favourite. I really like it as well, surprising considering it is somewhat of a candy peach flavour, but it is not overly sweet. It is refreshing with a touch of sourness and definitely has an undeniable peach flavour, although it tastes somewhat like a candy peach flavour. If you like fruit flavours this one is one of the best.

French Vanilla - 8 our of 10

French Vanilla tasted very perfumy at first. After letting it sit for a few weeks it now tastes great! This is not a straight vanilla flavour. It's a very creamy vanilla flavour and I've found mixed with Cafe Cappuccino tastes better than either on their own. The mix is perfect and bumps my rating of 9 for Cafe Cappuccino up to a 9.5 when mixed with French Vanilla. French Vanilla tones down the sweetness of Cafe Cappuccino and brings out the creamy flavour of Cafe Cappuccino. I couldn't give a flavour a 10 because it would have to taste amazing and be vapeable all-day every-day. Considering I love variety I don't think I'll ever find a 10 out of 10 but French Vanilla mixed with Cafe Cappuccino comes very close! I recommend giving both a try on their own and combined.

I've also found that RY#4 tastes much better after letting it sit for a month. I'd bump my rating up from a 6.5 to a 7.5. I'm not disappointed by it anymore, and although I was never a huge RY#4 fan I am enjoying Crystal Liquid's RY#4 more everyday.

My next order will be two 30 ml bottles of Crisp Apple (I went through my 10 ml sample in less than a week), a 30 ml bottle of French Vanilla, a 30 ml bottle of Cafe Cappuccino, a 30 ml bottle of Cheeky Peach and also Crystal Liquid's new Chocolate Coconut flavour coming out in a few weeks and I'm also going to try out Watermelon Wonder. Very good stuff. Give electronic-cigz.com a try!

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Bold Coffee - 9.5 out of 10!

Just tried Bold Coffee the last 2 days and love it! Gourmet Coffee and Bold Coffee should have their names switched. Gourmet Coffee tastes VERY bold and Bold Coffee tastes absolutely gorumet. This is the one! It definitely does not have a very bold coffee flavour whereas Gourmet Coffee has a very strong, bold coffee flavour. Bold Coffee tastes like the mixture of Cafe Cappuccino and French Vanilla I was raving about in my French Vanilla post! Mmmm... Very creamy with a slightly toned down coffee flavour. The sweetness is toned down as well to the perfect level. I fired up a cylinder style mega eGo cart that held over 50 drops of Bold Coffee and I'm not getting sick of it! If you're looking for a creamy coffee flavour this one is great. Still deciding whether I like Bold Coffee or a mixture of Cafe Cappuccino with French Vanilla more. They both taste very similar, but Bold Coffee tastes like it has more of the French Vanilla flavour than the Cafe Cappuccino flavour then when I mix the two 50/50. Slightly less flavour than Cafe Cappuccino as the creamy taste dilutes the coffee flavour, but it is a good blend. Highly recommended!

I might try mixing a few Crystal Liquid flavours such as Gourmet Coffee with Bold Coffee or Gourmet Coffee with Cafe Cappuccino and report back. Also looking forward to some new flavours electronic-cigz has in the works and I also want to try Apple Bomb and Watermelon Wonder so stay tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread