Credit card fraud alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samthejuicemane

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Shrouded in clouds
Another point to add was when I replied to fasttech saying that I would not send a picture of my card they replied, "Because you don't want to send the picture of the credit card, we have cancelled your order and issued you the refund, you can receive the refund in 3 to 5 days."
I checked the fasttech website and my order was immediately cancelled without me taking any action. I am confused as to how they will refund me? I payed via my credit card so will they give the funds back into my bank? I know the only options for refund canceling the order manually is through PayPal or A fasttech gift card. That's the most information I can give about this situation.
I wish the best that this does not happen to anyone else.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Another point to add was when I replied to Fasttech saying that I would not send a picture of my card they replied, "Because you don't want to send the picture of the credit card, we have cancelled your order and issued you the refund, you can receive the refund in 3 to 5 days."
I checked the fasttech website and my order was immediately cancelled without me taking any action. I am confused as to how they will refund me? I payed via my credit card so will they give the funds back into my bank? I know the only options for refund canceling the order manually is through PayPal or A Fasttech gift card. That's the most information I can give about this situation.
I wish the best that this does not happen to anyone else.

I would check my CC on line every 24-48 hours just to make sure everything's been handled properly.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I checked my bank and Fasttech refunded me. That's a sigh of relief. Shame I probably won't shop there again, I was satisfied with every product I've bought from them.

I've been happy with what I've bought, and the prices, and the ship time, from a place in Hong Kong called e5cigs.com -- they're part of ChinaBuye. They offer Paypal, and although they don't offer the free shipping that FT does, their shipping is reasonable, and arrives in a reasonable time if you don't buy batteries; about 10-ish days or so, but if you buy batteries then all bets are off, some of the shippers are really weird about batteries. Mods and attys and accessories are fine, and their eGo-types are all knock-offs anyway. But I was satisfied with them, and still order things from them from time to time.

Another good one is Vapor Break; also Chinese, but I think they ship from Europe, maybe Netherlands? I got a Vamo v2 from them for $17, and it's a good one, not one of the ones that's constantly doing weird stuff. It was stuck in NYC customs for longer than it took to get from there to here. :facepalm:

Andria

Samthejuicemane

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Shrouded in clouds
I've been happy with what I've bought, and the prices, and the ship time, from a place in Hong Kong called e5cigs.com -- they're part of ChinaBuye. They offer Paypal, and although they don't offer the free shipping that FT does, their shipping is reasonable, and arrives in a reasonable time if you don't buy batteries; about 10-ish days or so, but if you buy batteries then all bets are off, some of the shippers are really weird about batteries. Mods and attys and accessories are fine, and their eGo-types are all knock-offs anyway. But I was satisfied with them, and still order things from them from time to time.

Another good one is Vapor Break; also Chinese, but I think they ship from Europe, maybe Netherlands? I got a Vamo v2 from them for $17, and it's a good one, not one of the ones that's constantly doing weird stuff. It was stuck in NYC customs for longer than it took to get from there to here. :facepalm:

Andria

Thanks for the suggestions, but given my situation, is ChinaBuye a reliable supplier with good reputation?

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Fasttech replied, they said because I did not provide a picture of my credit card they have cancelled the order. They said I would be refunded in 3 to 5 days. Funny thing is I made another order on fasttech the same day and it has already shipped.

I wonder if this was caused by you making 2 separate orders in the same day? that might look suspicious? just thinking out loud :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I recently ordered a mod from fasttech and the status of the order is "Full Payment Recieved". I received an email from fasttech saying that I needed to take a picture of my credit card and send it to their email. I have ordered from fasttech multiple times and never once have I had this happen. I responded I would not be able to do that because I thought it was a scam. They assured me that it is a requirement to make sure that the order was not fraud. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I would have sent them a pic.... of a big hairy rearend with the caption... "kissit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread