Create a Pipe Mod sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadcoke5

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I just came across a substantial number of messages about modding e-pipes on a Model Specific forum. I hadn't though to look there. Those threads really belong in the modding forum, especially since many are talking about modding analog pipes.

It is probably true that most of the pipe mods are really battery mods, with the "battery holder" simply being the pipe. But, there are also a number of atomizer mods also associated with it. Perhaps e-pipes deserve its own sub-forum in the modding forum.

-Joe Dunfee

cadcoke5

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I thought I would state some of the arguments for a new forum;

• You tend to flounder as you look for the correct forum - it seems that the model-specific forum, where one of the commercial e-pipes are discussed, is the main place for past discussion past. I was confused over if I should concentrate in the general mod, the atomizer mod or the battery mod area.
  • This entire e-cig web site is so large, it can be difficult to find things. Part of the challenge, is that the word "pipe" may refer to a length of tubing. So, a search on that term produces a lot of false hits.
  • There is a long tradition of people building their own analog pipes, so there is already a culture of people wanting to build pipes.

-Joe Dunfee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread