Creamy Cocktail vapes with FlavourArt - want recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I really like vaping flavors of creamy cocktails like Mudslide, Nutty Irishman, Chocolate Squirrel, etc. Irish Cream, Kahlua, and Amaretto are some of my favorite ingredients. If that sounds good to you, come get some recipes!

See the entry in my blog (click 'blog entries' under my avatar) called "HIC's Creamy Cocktail vape Party". All are made with FlavourArt flavorings, so no diacetyl or related diketones. There are 16-ish creamy cocktail recipes in that entry, and lots of other FA and mostly FA recipes to browse. Have fun!

kriga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
FL
I added Buttershots to the "Liquor Cabinet" ingredients, and recipes that use it. These are so easy to mix this way, I'm vaping a new one every tank full.

There are 27 sweet, creamy cocktail recipes now (click Blog Entries under my avatar).

I'm seeing the additional recipes with Buttershots, but not the actual Buttershots "in the cabinet".

I'm assuming FA Butterscotch, but what percent?

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I'm seeing the additional recipes with Buttershots, but not the actual Buttershots "in the cabinet".
I'm assuming FA Butterscotch, but what percent?

It's there now, like this: Buttershots (Butterscotch Schnapps): 2% FA Butterscotch, 1% FA Brandy
If you don't have Brandy, you can just use 3% FA Butterscotch, especially in recipes that have a few other ingredients.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I added Creme de Menthe (using FlavourArt flavorings) to the Liquor Cabinet today, and some recipes that use it.

So now there are 9 liqueur flavors, and 30-something sweet, creamy cocktail recipes that use them. Leprechaun's Lunch and Chocolate Frangelico are my favorites at the moment.

(see 'Creamy Cocktail Vape Party' in my blog to make your own)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread