Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I've heard that line from many njoy users!
yawn.gif

Abe_Katz

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
FL, USA
I thought it was a decent advertisement for the njoy King. That said I only view those as "backups for backups" and as introductory tools to others. It was the Njoy king that got me researching vaping, and later to come here, get an ego, and switch.

The Njoy King would be a great product in my view if the dropped the misleading line that it lasts 2 packs of cigs--it doesn't come anywhere near close to that, and quartered the price. Also at least she wasn't exhaling gigantic and unrealistic plumes.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
My favorite part is the facebook ad that leads to the video... "Courtney Love, always classy and cool." I'm sorry, is there another Courtney Love that I'm not aware of? I don't think anyone has ever used the words CL and classy in the same paragraph, much less the same sentence. :p

eratikmind- It's a commercial. It's supposed to grab your attention and make you think about, desire, and remember the product; not make a social statement on one person's opinion of appropriate times and places to vape. They accomplished the goals. Besides, where has being polite gotten us, besides facing possible bans, restrictions, and taxes from the FDA? Maybe it's time we start kickin' in some effin' doors. :evil: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread