Coworker showing interest in vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
So I have been vaping at work for quite a while and there are a lot of smokers here. A coworker just came by my desk and asked if I was back on the vape because he hadn't seen me out at the smoking area in quite a while. I told him I was and he asked how I was doing with it and then proceeded to ask about how much my set-up ran me. I told him a bit about different set-ups and costs. I offered to lend him some gear to try out if he decides he wants to try it out before buying anything. He is seriously thinking about it. I hope he takes me up on it because he is trying to quit and I know this will make it easier. Felt good to be able to offer help, it was definitely my smile for the day. :)

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
So I have been vaping at work for quite a while and there are a lot of smokers here. A coworker just came by my desk and asked if I was back on the vape because he hadn't seen me out at the smoking area in quite a while. I told him I was and he asked how I was doing with it and then proceeded to ask about how much my set-up ran me. I told him a bit about different set-ups and costs. I offered to lend him some gear to try out if he decides he wants to try it out before buying anything. He is seriously thinking about it. I hope he takes me up on it because he is trying to quit and I know this will make it easier. Felt good to be able to offer help, it was definitely my smile for the day. :)

The best advice you can give them is: research online/shop around - the cheap outlay kit usually gets expensive on consumables, OTOH there are plenty of vendors out there holding their hand out for as much as anyone is willing to pay for hobby/collectible vaping accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread