COV is you 100% VG Place for Tobacco Flavored VapeJuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I know how hard it is to find good tobacco Flavors....

Cherry tobacco.jpeg Vanilla tobacco.jpg
Choose from Vanilla tobacco, Cherry tobacco, Carmel Tobacco, Black and Tan, COV Tobacco, COV Menthol Tobacco and COV Smooth Menthol Tobacco. All are great flavors! Try one or all today! You will not be sorry you did!

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
So, I just sampled COV for the first time. Butterscotch, which I've heard plenty about, and then two of the new tobacco flavors--Cherry and Black & Tan. The butterscotch I'm still on the fence about, honestly, but that may just be part of my own makeup. As much as I want to like dessert/candy/food vapes, they are all, by and large, not my cup of tea. I will say that it tastes like butterscotch, which is more than several other vendors have managed to do. Okay, on to the tobacco flavors.

The Cherry Tobacco has a very mild cherry flavor. I'm not the type of person in search of an "all day vape" like many others. I work from home, so it's nothing to switch flavors on a dime, and that's basically what I do, day in and day out. But I could see the lack of strong flavor here being a plus in the column of those who don't want something they are going to get sick of after two hours. The cherry flavor...it's hard to pin down, but it certainly isn't that medicinal, cough drop flavor so predominant in many similar juices. Nor would I quite call it a natural cherry flavor. Maybe a bit like a cherry LifeSaver? But light, really light, so it definitely doesn't come across like you're vaping candy. I like it. It's probably the second best cherry tobacco I've tried.

The Black & Tan. I've been a big fan of another vendor's take on the Black & Mild cigar for a while now, so I was eager to see what this was like (even though I wasn't entirely sure that was the aim, here). God, I'm glad I did. This juice has immediately rocketed to become one of my favorite juices of all time. The aromatic pipe fragrance and taste is nearly unparalleled. A really smooth vape and one that I would go out of my way to recommend to anyone looking for a good tobacco juice.

As a nerdy side-quest of my e-cig hobby, I've kept a list of every juice I've tried and given it a star rating from 1-5, with some juices falling even below that ranking system. Black & Tan is one of only 10 juices (out of 139 and counting) that I've given 5 stars to. Does this mean you'll like it? Of course not, but it's definitely worth checking out.

Good job, COV...I can't wait to try more tobacco flavors from you, if these two are any indication of the quality.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I am going to give both of these a try. I've been on a quest for a good cherry that doesn't taste like a freaking cough drop (what do vendors do to it to make it taste like that). If I was sick would be one thing but I'm currently not (other than in the head).

I've also been on a quest for another good tobacco/cigar. I've found a few but not what I would call an all dayer. Yes, I'm a gal that likes cigars. I used to waller a swisher sweet around when I had a mixed drink. I don't drink very much anymore but I miss a small cigar. Hubby used to smoke a big cherry flavor cigar from time to time and I love the aroma it gave off. I would kill him if he did it now since we both vape.

Incoming order Bruce. Bought both juices that CV reviewed.

I've been curious about the oriental plum. This is another flavor I can't seem to find a good one of. Anybody tried it yet? Please let me know.

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Got my juice today. I can't tear myself away from the cherry tobacco to try the black and tan. You nailed it Bruce. The cherry flavor is light and a really good vape...not overpowering like I thought it would be. I've finally found a cherry flavored tobacco that I can vape that doesn't taste like a cough drop.

TallGrass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
curious about the title of this thread, "COV is you 100% VG Place for Tobacco Flavored VapeJuice! "

Where do you source your flavor extracts in VG ? I haven't found many extracts from the big suppliers that offer it in a VG medium.... almost all of it is PG (combination of PG/ethyl alcohol/etc) Flavor Art ? Almost everything is PG .... Perfumers Apprentice .. almost everything is PG (is there even an option for VG bases??) Lorann's .. do they even offer tobacco flavoring ??

I'm always skeptical of 100% VG claims,, has me curious !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread