Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Bruce I just wanted to say that I am impressed how you are dealing with the negative reviews here on ECF recently. Nobody is perfect and sometimes orders have problems, sometimes there is user error, shipping error, etc, but how you deal with those situations truly matter. I am seeing nothing but friendly professionalism and that really impresses me. I am glad your customer service situation is being resolved and you are doing what you can to fix any issues. I cannot help but notice that unlike some vendors responses I see, you are polite, helpful, get to the point, and never hostile. There may have been some bloopers recently but because of your responses I am confident that you will fix them and that you know how to treat your customers properly!!

Now I'm not a fanboy or rather FANGIRL that's just gushing - I haven't ordered much from you to be honest - just juice a couple of times that I bought from you in person when you were in my area - but I have been keeping an eye on COV here on ECF and I will definitely consider you for future orders!

Loveridden first of all great avatar:thumbs: (give my regards to Brad). I can assure you having dealt with him for quite some time now that Bruce is and always was a true gentleman and a great vendor. It's not a coincidence that so many of us have come out to praise COV and Bruce personally. As you pointed out his responses to the harsh comments show a person with a great character. That's Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread