AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
16 MG 100 VG

Introduction
Two of my favorite ejuices are from this vendor. The COV CPN Butterscotch and COV CPN Waffle.
Unfortunately this one is not my favorite. It has a nice chocolate cookie and mint taste. It is a little vague in flavor and a bit on the dry side. Click here for what I think about dry and juicy ejuice.

For the Vapor Production Key and how I rate E Juice click here
4.2 Watts 5 There is a sweet cookie flavor with trace of mint and chocolate.
8.2 Watts 7 It has a semi sweet cookie flavorthe chocolate and the mint blend together a bit still just a hint.
12.7 Watts 9 There is amazing fusion of flavor as the cookie chocolate and mint blend together.
For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here.

Conclusion
Great vapor production. Can't see my self getting this one unless it is doubled or I am using a 3 coil carto or dual coil atty. A tad too dry. If you are looking for great thin mint juice but don't want alot of flavor I would recommend it.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently. It has amazing cookie, chocolate flavor, and mint anyone know of a juice with this combo that is stronger and more juicy? Is there anyway to increase the flavor of ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread