Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
You are welcome to start a thread with the list. As was mentioned it would become obsolete because you can only edit a post for a short time after it is posted.

However, if you are a member of PIF, you could talk to my staff there to see if they would be willing to post it in their forum, that way my mods there can help you keep it updated if they wanted to take that responsibility on. I will leave it for them to decide. I won't ask the ECF staff to do it, because it would be a real time eater for a staff that has to monitor the entire forum.

Thanks

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
You are welcome to start a thread with the list. As was mentioned it would become obsolete because you can only edit a post for a short time after it is posted.

However, if you are a member of PIF, you could talk to my staff there to see if they would be willing to post it in their forum, that way my mods there can help you keep it updated if they wanted to take that responsibility on. I will leave it for them to decide. I won't ask the ECF staff to do it, because it would be a real time eater for a staff that has to monitor the entire forum.

Thanks

It is a good idea but one person would have to be List Master -- I'd volunteer if I understood computers!:laugh: Also, do you think it should be for permanent codes only?

This has happened to VapeZone before -- strell will probably fix it tomorrow.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread