Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Not sure this is the right place to ask this so if it's not just let me know but anyways...Does anybody out there know of a working coupon code for TheBestVape.com. I'm looking to get a TFV12 and the rba section for it. I found it on TheBestVape.com and seems to be the only place I can find the rba section for it. I have them both in my cart and with shipping it comes to $56. I was hoping to find a coupon code but I can't seem to find one that works. If anybody can help me out or know of a website that has both the TFV12 kit with the 3 coil heads and the rba section for cheaper than $56 I'm all ears. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsmusiker

Unresolved Status
Jun 11, 2013
Florida
thebestvape.com
Hi wheeling247, we always have a few coupon codes running, but unforunately not for brand new / pre-order products. And the TFV12 fits into the pre-order category. We were allowing people to "reserve" a tank, but the incoming emails started getting ridiculous so we turned it off.

We could possibly issue you a 10% Off Code for 1 time use.

If your still interested in ordering / pre-ordering / reserving the Tank & Triple Coil RBA Kit please send us a message via email. info@thebestvape(dot)com

Reactions: Wheelin247
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread