Copper Fat Snow Wolf - My First Copper Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Ok - so as most people know, I like my 26650 mods. The biggest downfall is that they aren't so popular among the vaping community (for the obvious reasons). One thing I hate is copper and brass mods. 26650 or not - I don't like them... well that was until I found this behemoth. What is it you ask? It's a Fat Snow Wolf mech mod (clone) and it's made of copper. It sports some nice chunky gold plated brass pins and has a hefty spring on it. It HITS kind of like an 18 wheeler loaded to the brim with reinforced CEMENT! And it's forced me to move further and further away from my lower gauge wires. So back when I started sub-ohming and cloud chasing - I was using some pretty fat wire. 22AWG, 20AWG, and even a few times - 18AWG and 16AWG. I now know why people love their copper mods. It's a beauty to look at of course, and even a bit of a pain to maintain, but it hits. Better than any mech I've used before. So I'm adding it here to the top of my list based on my experiences with it. It even goes above my infamous Mutant (Retired).

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
IMG_20150415_173950269_HDR.jpg - Fully Assembled

IMG_20150415_175755714.jpg - Completely broken down with the exception of the locking ring - notice the silver plated spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread