"Cool cart" vs "premium" question: Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magus7091

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE the premium cartos, and don't want them to go away. I tried to log in to order some about an hour ago and was shocked to find "cool carts" in their place. I've tried cool burning cartomizers in the past, and hated them. To me, the heat in the vapor is what makes the premiums from v4l so outstanding, the vapor production is excellent, but it's the heat that to me makes them worth ordering over other cartos. Even if they cost more, I would still buy the premiums. So that being said, I will probably try the "cool carts" because I do trust that leaford knows what he is doing, but does anyone know if the "premiums" are being, or have been discontinued? I'm really concerned at this thought because then I'll be back to trying everywhere and it's brother to find that "premium" carto experience. I was one of the world's happiest vapers when I discovered the premiums for the first time, and am now beyond worried that I won't be able to get them anymore. Anyone with any info at all would be appreciated... :unsure:

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
I just dug through the entire V4L site, and there is NO LISTING for the original premium's. Only the CoolCarts. Kinda sucks, too...While these don't get anywhere near as hot as the premiums, their potency seems to taper off. At least the first one I've used has, and I just cracked the seal on it this morning, only refilled it 3 times. :p

*correction* It wasn't the cart...It was the battery...I just figured out that V4L sent me a battery with small air-holes (presumably last-gen?), so I swapped it for a new-style batt, and all's well. Same cart, same awesome vape! :D

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I LOVE the premium cartos, and don't want them to go away. I tried to log in to order some about an hour ago and was shocked to find "cool carts" in their place. I've tried cool burning cartomizers in the past, and hated them. To me, the heat in the vapor is what makes the premiums from v4l so outstanding, the vapor production is excellent, but it's the heat that to me makes them worth ordering over other cartos. Even if they cost more, I would still buy the premiums. So that being said, I will probably try the "cool carts" because I do trust that leaford knows what he is doing, but does anyone know if the "premiums" are being, or have been discontinued? I'm really concerned at this thought because then I'll be back to trying everywhere and it's brother to find that "premium" carto experience. I was one of the world's happiest vapers when I discovered the premiums for the first time, and am now beyond worried that I won't be able to get them anymore. Anyone with any info at all would be appreciated... :unsure:

NO WORRIES, PREMIUMS ARE SAME, AND COOLCARTS HOLD MORE, WITH HIGHER RESISTENCE. PRIUMS BURN HOTTER WITH LOWER RESISTENCE. V4L WILL MAKE SURE YOU A HAVE ALL OPTIONS.

ENJOY

STEVE:2cool:

SEB

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Canada
NO WORRIES, PREMIUMS ARE SAME, AND COOLCARTS HOLD MORE, WITH HIGHER RESISTENCE. PRIUMS BURN HOTTER WITH LOWER RESISTENCE. V4L WILL MAKE SURE YOU A HAVE ALL OPTIONS.

ENJOY

STEVE:2cool:

Long time since I posted...

But will you guys get the normal Premiums soon? I'm running out of stock and need to order some blank carts!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread