Converting 12mg-18mg E-Juice into 0mg-3mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxu

• Jun 9, 2014
    Michigan, USA
    Hello everyone!

I'm out of 0mg e-juice for my beloved dripper, but I have liters of mid to high nicotine e-juice.

Is there any possible way for me to turn 12mg-18mg e-juice into 0mg-3mg e-juice?

Since I know that heat destroys nicotine molecules, my first thought was this. To take a small a few milliliters of e-juice into a syringe, squirt it into a glass shot glass, and place it in scalding/near-boiling water and wait for 10 minutes or so. How effective will this be? I've already done this, and I will post an update when I use it in my RDA.

I don't wanna buy more 0mg e-juice when I have loads sitting around here at home that I don't think I'll ever use, and might be able to turn that into 0mg nicotine e-juice. I'm not cheap, just broke. lol

If anyone else has any ideas, or preferably, proven methods on how to convert high nicotine e-juice into low/zero e-juice, I would be hugely appreciative. Thank you all so much!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
    to ecf Toxu. So glad you are here. You can add vg that you purchase at Walmart to your mid-strength juice and dilute it down to a lower nic. Of course you are also going to change the pg/vg ratio. Here is a calculator that you can put in your juice and strength and then play with adding vg and it will tell you what nic you are down to at least. Good luck to you and happy diluting. :D

DIY E-Liquid Combining Calculator

Someone who knows more will come along I'm sure but this is what I would do and I hope it helps. :)

Toxu

• Jun 9, 2014
    Michigan, USA
    RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
    to ecf Toxu. So glad you are here. You can add vg that you purchase at Walmart to your mid-strength juice and dilute it down to a lower nic. Of course you are also going to change the pg/vg ratio. Here is a calculator that you can put in your juice and strength and then play with adding vg and it will tell you what nic you are down to at least. Good luck to you and happy diluting. :D

DIY E-Liquid Combining Calculator

Someone who knows more will come along I'm sure but this is what I would do and I hope it helps. :)

Thank you for your warm welcome! That mouse makes me feel fuzzy inside. Anyway, lol, I know that I can buy straight, unflavored, plain ol' VG; however, I'm really looking for a way that I can remove/destroy nicotine in e-juice without spending any money. Like I said, I would hate to buy more e-juice/e-juice ingredients when I have liters of mid to high level nicotine e-juices. I will look into purchasing some of that though, how large are the bottles? And is it expensive?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2010
    Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
    www.last.fm
    There really isn't in my opinion... you'll mute or destroy the flavor in your higher nic juice...

I recently went from 18mg to 3-6 because I started dripping... and I added some great quality VG/PG to dilute and all I did was kill the juice... on my menthols... I added some extra menthol and I was fine...

What I did ultimately do was sell 2500mls of juice ;-) and used the proceeds to buy juice I could use.

or... you could dilute it and add some extra flavor etc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread