CONTEST - T-Shirt Slogan - Smokelessimage.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishmanTx

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Beeville, Texas
I'd be stoked too.

I remember writing programs for my old Atari computer when I was a kid. Each line of code numbered 10, 20, 30. GOTO and IF/THEN. Thought I was a so brilliant. :lol:

Going to Disney free whenever you want is any kids fantasy. Your a lucky dog!

GOD, I miss those days! Hours upon hours of work shot to hell when the cable to the tape recorder screwed up and it didn't record the "save".

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Congratulations, you silly puppy! :lol:
You're still on my **** list ;), but your entry was thought provoking and that's what a good slogan does.

SI contests are the greatest...........someday, for me too.

mastiff_blinking_md_wht.gif

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Did anyone ever tell you, you look like Brad Pitt?:lol::lol::lol:

It happens all the time! Personally I don't see the resemblance, but hey, I guess it could be worse!

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was out getting a tattoo! I've got to go back tomorrow to get my back tattoo'ed because today there was only time for the front:
PittStare.gif

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Yep, your screwed. She gets a load of us and she'll be here FOR-EV-VER! (disapproving of your behavior)
Of course, first the PMs will FLY! Then when you least expect it, "Lucy! You got some 'splaining to do!". :ohmy: "AWWWW MA!" Next thing you know your head flies forward and your face hits the keyboard from a blind-sided whack to the back of your head.

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Now for the sake of full disclosure... My parents divorced when I was 2 and my sister and I went with my dad, so she didn't "raise" me (my stepmom tried to do that :lol:), but we saw her frequently and she's ubercool! (think the cool aunt that let's you do/get away with anything you want!).

Congratulations, you silly puppy! :lol:
You're still on my **** list ;), but your entry was thought provoking and that's what a good slogan does.

SI contests are the greatest...........someday, for me too.

mastiff_blinking_md_wht.gif

Yeah, after my second entry, things went downhill FAST! The quality of my 20th entry (not to mention my 43rd!) was really poor!

Mastiffmike = lucky to have had even 2 thoughts worthy of repeating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread