CONTEST - Music and taste in juice is very subjective $50 GC from little shop of vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
It was pretty fun and I plan a new one shortly.

A big thank you to Tezcatlipoca for his patience.
A family emergency took me away from the shop for a week and his prizes have just been sent out.
I am so sorry for the delay but it is on it's way.

Has anyone had an issue with throat hit on the Visions?
One of the winners mentioned it and I thought I would ask. I have been using them since my first shipment with good results but want to hear from the others if possible.

He may have gotten a defective one if the others are well and I need to make that right.

Chime in please!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
If you're referring to the Clearomizer I won from you during this contest..I have had absolutely zero problems..have kept it loaded with juice since it arrived from you...a blend of 90% VG 10% PG called Strawberry Fields...a clear juice..and it has performed spectacularly. Nice throat hit great vapor...no dry hits.
It was pretty fun and I plan a new one shortly.

A big thank you to Tezcatlipoca for his patience.
A family emergency took me away from the shop for a week and his prizes have just been sent out.
I am so sorry for the delay but it is on it's way.

Has anyone had an issue with throat hit on the Visions?
One of the winners mentioned it and I thought I would ask. I have been using them since my first shipment with good results but want to hear from the others if possible.

He may have gotten a defective one if the others are well and I need to make that right.

Chime in please!

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
I think he may have a defective carto and am sending him out a replacement. I have been using them and other than the one I took apart, washed, dried and reassembled that gave me a much muted taste I too have not had an issue.

Again, if anyone else is having a problem with the Vision Carto they won or purchased from little shop of vapors please holler and we will work it out.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Wow!! Mine's totally not working now...;):lol::lol::lol:
I think he may have a defective carto and am sending him out a replacement. I have been using them and other than the one I took apart, washed, dried and reassembled that gave me a much muted taste I too have not had an issue.

Again, if anyone else is having a problem with the Vision Carto they won or purchased from little shop of vapors please holler and we will work it out.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
LOL...in all serious your generosity to this Forum is greatly appreciated and I don't think anyone here will fault you for having to take care of family business. We are all human after all...and you don't have to give back to the community...you choose to...that says volumes about you as a person and as a company. Thank you for what you do. :)
What a surprise! How awful for you. Please - immediately head over to little shop of vapors and buy a new one - 10 even so you have extras. :p

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
An eGo-C kit would be stellar! Guess you need to hear more opinions though but I know myself and looks like Tez like the idea of a kit, but perhaps others may already have one and prefer a gift certificate. It's a toss up, so lets see who else chimes in.

Really appreciate you having the contest BoomBoom! Looking forward to the next one :)

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Hmmm .... Monday is coming. Mondays are always good days to start a contest. I think I will have a similar contest, movies possibly, with gifts every so many posts and then the grand prize of either a $50 gift certificate OR a Joyetech eGo- C.
This way if a person has an eGo C they can use the gift certificate for tanks, or batteries or cartos and if a person does not have an eGo C, well then, they can win one.

Just an FYI - when it says Joyetech in the description on little shop of vapors it IS a genuine Joytech product.

Start thinking movies and actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread