Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
stub my toe, I hate being burned

118 lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell?

Taste. If I lose my sense of smell, most of my taste will go too. At least having smell will be a decent substitute. I actually know a girl with no sense of smell. She almost burned her house down once because she couldn't smell the smoke; she only knew when she saw it.

NAE

eLefAdEr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Definitely would keep smell over taste for the above reason, olfactory sense is a big part of taste. Ever tried your favorite food when your nose is all blocked up? It's not quite the same.

Taking a cue from Mr. Mann's signature... would you rather listen to CSPAN for five minutes or smack your head on the towel rack?

edit: #119/120 (I'm not sure!)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Definitely would keep smell over taste for the above reason, olfactory sense is a big part of taste. Ever tried your favorite food when your nose is all blocked up? It's not quite the same.

Taking a cue from Mr. Mann's signature... would you rather listen to CSPAN for five minutes or smack your head on the towel rack?

edit: #119/120 (I'm not sure!)

You're at 119. Mine was an NAE (not an entry)

Oh, and I would much rather smack my head against anything than watch CSPAN for 5 minutes or any amount of time! There was a time when I could handle it, but I think having a baby now makes my tolerance for adult BS much less.

NAE

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
89) Would you rather have Apple pie or Cherry Pie?
Tastes so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie oh yea
Put a smile on your face
Ten miles wide
Looks so good
Bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie

90.) If you could remember every detail of every dream, would you rather that than never being able to remember a nightmare? So no memory of a nightmare, or every detail of every dream? Why?
remember every dream, i dont have nightmares/dreams that i can remember.. and the ones i do remember are "visions" (more likely me running simulations in my head and only remembering the most likely outcome.. but i like the sound of visions better) as come true within a month. my only nightmares are of my son having heart complications or stop breathing in the night, which i can quickly calm myself of by checking on him or bringing him to my bed to sleep with me.
#109 Would you rather read a book or see a film?
Books. i have a great imagination and if i really like the book im sucked into the world either as an observer or as the main character if only told through the main characters eyes. and i get more details from books. and i remember almost every book i have read, just need to read the first and last page of a book to see if i have read it or not.

122: would you rather loose your favorite PV or lock your car keys in the car while out (only one of each you have, but can get replacements/call friend or family to bring you spare key)

Last edited:

tnash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
US
I would rather a gaming PC, that way I could do other things with it too (I think!).

Would you rather have a sentimental old piece of furniture or a new expensive piece with no history?
a sentimental piece to remind me of pleasant times. New things have no deep character.
Would you rather live in a fancy apartment or an ordinary house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread