Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks Cari, I will start filling it out a little better in the coming weeks. We have Long Beach (VapetoberFest) This weekend and just a few things to wrap up with the business and I will be able to put a lot more into many of the projects that have been shelved due to just being too dang busy.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Great Summer, the event should be a blast. As much fun as we have at these we are looking forward to a bit of a break this winter. Next year though we will fill the calendar again and try and hit some of the parts of the country we have not made it to yet and possibly an international event if the schedule can handle it.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Very cool and long over due addition!

Love your products and you seem like nice folks too! I'm disappointed, looks like I can't make it to Vapetoberfest. I was really looking forward to
meeting y'all.

Hope it's a great event for u

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your vaping Rights!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Bummer Bernie, was looking forward to meeting with you and showing you how to get those pesky inner orings in. I am gonna get some videos done now that we have all this extra room around these digs for putting things like that. Thanks for the support.

Thanks Bad, glad you liked those little guys... the Tiny HalfLing is the kind of tank that will make an old hillbilly say words like "adorable" :D I am really glad we made those. Hopefully after the show we will be able to get stuff to our Web Dev to get everything on the site looking better. September and October have been pretty rough for us with all that was going on behind the scenes with the business then toss in two major events to attend and we have gotten a little ragged.

As I have been sayin though we are almost around the corner... down hill for a little while. We do have a ton of things on the board but it will be much more relaxed in getting to them. One big thing is IBTanked is about aged enough and has built books that are fairly impressive so we will be looking at funding for expansion soon. When that comes along we will be expanding our offerings greatly and be in better shape to maintain stock levels that have sometimes gotten strained by both the retail and wholesale customers.

Thanks again everyone, your customers is what drives a business and we have the best customers in the biz... who could ask for more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread