• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Congrats Dee5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Haha! What? I thought the cylon's looked like humans! By the way, I got my Infinity and I love it. It really does kick the whole experience up a couple of notches, doesn't it? Have you had any trouble with your top cap coming loose when unscrewing an atty though? If I'm not careful with mine I'll accidentally unscrew the top cap too. I've read here a little glue can fix that but I think I'll just leave it be and be more concious of the problem.

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Lol not that Battlestar Galactica, the original. Well, that and Caprica. Every time a remake comes out, we have to show the boys the original. Should have seen the youngest's reaction to the old Charlie's Angels episode. :laugh:

Yeah, I now wonder how in the world I made it as long as I did without my Infinity. Took a Riva when I went to the doctor the other day and immediately regretted it. :p

I haven't had any trouble with my top cap at all (knock on wood), though I've read where at least one other person had on the sub-forum. Be careful because I think there's a connection under there that breaks if it comes off. You might want to bite the bullet and either glue it or send it back to be fixed... shoot, now you have me thinking about buying a spare in case anything ever happens to mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread