Confused about where DWM are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ro-sham-bo

Jul 6, 2015
Mesa,AZ
I was looking at DWM's Facebook page and other descriptions and noticed that nowhere did they use the term "Made In Canada". What I did notice was on the back of the coffin and headstone boxes it says "Made In China". Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Now I know just because it comes from China doesn't mean it's crap. Just wondering if it's authentic or a clone and how to tell!

Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Maybe it's like Apple products...that they mention design in California in an attempt to trick u and feel they are made there...but like almost everything is getting build in China...
If the box has any code of verification u can check it like that...
But I guess they just meant made in Canada in their site to show it's a Canadian company and design but it's actually build in China....they should be more honest I guess...
Or u may have a fake product :p

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If the box says "made in China" then it's made in China. No company will print "made in china" on a package unless they are forced to by laws. Even China has been guilty of not printing "made in china' on many of their products lol

It's common for most products sold in North America and designed by north Americans to be made in china.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Wow. either no one knows, no one cares, or just realized they own a $200 brass tube from China!

Seriously nobody? Anybody?
    Alright so it's China! Lots of good stuff comes from China besides the Chinese
    Did you guys know this? I feel like I'm the last to know!

I Don't even know what a "DWM" is? And I would say I'm Not Alone.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Ikr I never understand what u guys say here but I googled like I always do with acronyms :p

Maybe the Analytics Algorithms are skewed because of my Predominant Search Patterns?

But when do a Google Search for "DWM", the Vast Majority of the hits I get are for the Desktop Window Manager.

LOL

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Maybe the Analytics Algorithms are skewed because of my Predominant Search Patterns?

But when do a Google Search for "DWM", the Vast Majority of the hits I get are for the Desktop Window Manager.

LOL

Ikr that's why then u Google dwm vape :p
    Or dwm mod after I realised it was a mech mod :p

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I have an older (but almost new condition) Craftsman drill set. The batteries were not holding a charge so ordered new ones from Amazon. I noticed in the reviews that the replacements were made in China... then someone said "look at your original Craftsman batteries... also says made in China") Anyway, they work great.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Vape retailers are really bad at posting the country of origin on their product pages.

If a vape product's web page doesn't state Made In [insert any non-china country here], then you can safely assume it was made in China (in fact you can bet on it). Doesn't matter in which country the designer or seller is located.

Not everything made in China is total junk. They can make almost anything you want atn almost any quality level you need, if you're willing to pay the price.

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread