Completely New - Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabala

May 22, 2013
New York
I have never smoked e-cigarettes. Very light smoker about 2 cigarettes per day in the evening. Want to stop these and use e-cigs instead because of health concerns (coughing) and smell at home. What is a good e-cigarette package/kit to buy - easy to use - easy to obtain refills/cartridges. Price is not a concern because of very light use (1-2 normal cigarettes-worth/day).
Cheers!

RelativeBewt

DripLife
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Paducah, Kentucky
I'd probably get a pack of FINs from Wal-mart. No need to buy an expensive mod and all the other stuff you'd need.

^^^i agree, if you only smoke a few a day youd prolly be better off gettin some kind of a cheap cig-a-like kit than spending $40+ on an ego kit or an APV

FoxVersusOx

Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Boise Idaho
Welcome to vaping! I would recommend avoiding a cheap gas station special ecig that no one likes as you won't get a real, good ecig experience. Belly up to the bar a get a good starter kit like the ego. It would also give you more choice with juice- especially important for a very light smoker as you would likely do very well with a really low nicotine level juice that i haven't seen available with prefills. Yea it's spendier, but your more likely to stick with it. Don't think that it's way more expensive than a pack of smokes but instead its comparable to a full carton. Happy vaping!

Dynila

Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Austin, TX
Check out your local smoke ship they might have a cheap e cig you could try out. I bought one for under 20 included battery, and some cartomizers.

I'll second this. If you have a local smoke/head shop they'll usually have some fairly economical options that still have some of the perks of the pricier stuff (flavored cartos, variable nic levels etc) without having to dive deep into mods and more expensive kits. I would also avoid ordering your first online -- I got my first cig alike that way and *shudder*. Buy somewhere where you can try, first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread