Colored Protanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
Well, at first thought I would hate holding less than the 2.5 give or take it holds now. But actually it would be great for flavor testing, or to fill up with a liquid you like, but don't necessarily like to vape too much of it at a time. To get back on topic, man do I ever want some colored protanks, or some sleeves for the tip. I just googled a picture of the ones coming I'd pass on all but the blue one. the gray shows little to no difference than the clear, pink is for a woman, maybe I'd get a purple for football season, and the brown is the same color as most juices. I'd much rather have a black chrome drip tip and bottom.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
What I have aren't Pro tanks, but they came highly recommended by a veteran forum member and come in several colors. They're the poly pro tanks and can be found at High Desert Vapes. I would post a link but still don't know how to do that. These tanks are impervious to all of the tank cracking liquids and get really good reviews on taste and vapor. The seals on them are really great. They come in about a dozen different colors. There is a video showing how to fill it...it's a carto tank....on the site below the product description. Don't know if you'd be interested at all but thought I'd throw that out there. I have a green and a purple and they look great...just waiting on some metal drip tips that citrus juices won't melt to try them out.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
What I have aren't Pro tanks, but they came highly recommended by a veteran forum member and come in several colors. They're the poly pro tanks and can be found at High Desert Vapes. I would post a link but still don't know how to do that. These tanks are impervious to all of the tank cracking liquids and get really good reviews on taste and vapor. The seals on them are really great. They come in about a dozen different colors. There is a video showing how to fill it...it's a carto tank....on the site below the product description. Don't know if you'd be interested at all but thought I'd throw that out there. I have a green and a purple and they look great...just waiting on some metal drip tips that citrus juices won't melt to try them out.

These

Vivi Nova Rebuildable Tank

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
rooonies said:
What I have aren't Pro tanks, but they came highly recommended by a veteran forum member and come in several colors. They're the poly pro tanks and can be found at High Desert Vapes. I would post a link but still don't know how to do that. These tanks are impervious to all of the tank cracking liquids and get really good reviews on taste and vapor. The seals on them are really great. They come in about a dozen different colors. There is a video showing how to fill it...it's a carto tank.

Nope. What you linked are clearomizer tanks (Vivi Nova).

What roonies got are true cartotanks: Poly Pro Tank - High Desert Vapes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread