• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Colorado Springs - Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
Hey you Springsians.

My daughter goes to school in Co Springs so I visit occasionally.

Was low on juice last time I was there and found Coloradoe-smokes.com. Up on Academy, north of Auston Bluffs a couple blocks.

They have some kinda pricy juices. I think it was $15.00 for 20ml, but buy three get a free one. They also sold some egos and cig-sized kits. Better than the mall/gas station stuff but not up to online standards. Still it was nice to find juice when I needed it.

poolslime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Colorado
Greetings all.

Just signed up on the forums a couple days ago, but have been wading through a lot of information on the site for awhile. I've been living in Colorado Springs since I was roughly 3 years old and have loved every minute of it.

And thanks for the company you found Roach. I might check them out for a disposable as my current crappy setup is running out, and I don't want to get the urge to buy some analogs while I wait for my next kit.

Hey you Springsians.

My daughter goes to school in Co Springs so I visit occasionally.

Was low on juice last time I was there and found Coloradoe-smokes.com. Up on Academy, north of Auston Bluffs a couple blocks.

They have some kinda pricy juices. I think it was $15.00 for 20ml, but buy three get a free one. They also sold some egos and cig-sized kits. Better than the mall/gas station stuff but not up to online standards. Still it was nice to find juice when I needed it.

I hesitate to buy the juice online cause I can't tell if I'm going to like it and it seems to me the sample prices are high too, so I had just been going to the mall kiosk and paying their inflated prices cause at least I could test it out and be sure I like it. I went to the Colorado esmokes shop on Academy and it's just as roach stated. Prices are high... but at least I can test them out and I personally like their VG blends as opposed to the malls PG stuff. If anyone in CS is interested, they are next to the Baskin Robins place on the NE corner of Flintridge and Academy. I paid $15 for the (what I think was) 20ml bottle and another $10 for a clearance bottle (the same size) of apple flavor. The lowest nic level they had was 11mg for low and then zero nic. Anyway, I much prefer them to the mall kiosk, so if I don't order juice online I'll be getting it from them. Or at least the emergency stuff...

One thing I thought was funny was that the guy helping me says the bottles are 2oz bottles... I look at him funny... 60mls? Are you sure? They look like they only hold 20mls...certainly no more than 30ml....He looks at me funny like he doesn't know what a ml is... I just shake my head and know that I'm not getting 2 oz bottles, but whatever. In every other way he was very helpful, but not sure if he was trying to snow me and make me think I was getting more than I was, or if he truly didn't know what a ml was or how many mls were in an ounce. Which would be sad, but I guess about right for our school systems...LOLOL

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm in the Springs also. Bought the Mega-T kit at the shop off Academy. The atomizer that comes with the kit is junk (extremely tight draw, worse that a frozen milkshake). Have them replace it right off the bat. Juice prices are a little high, but tase OK. @Citadel the Hooka shop has some good tasting juice, and they will let you try every type and nic level. They have a cart for each taste so no mixed flavors. A little high but thats the mall for you. I've ordered some juice on line. Still looking for my everyday flavor, and will find it eventually. Looks like the Castle Rock vendor might get an order or 2 from me. Anyway, glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread