Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Awesome Vapor has some of the best juice around. Honest. Their caramel and their cream is to die for.

Gunjji....throw some cream or caramel into that coffee or maybe some sweetener to un-bitter it up a bit.

Or..Capella has some great double chocolate flavoring...throw a bit of that in that coffee....:)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I would love to try cafe samatra, but i keep waiting to order it until they have the espresso too, and it is never in stock:(

Eric says next week, sometime... Espresso is a new flavor. Sumatra is heavenly.

Awesome Vapor has some of the best juice around. Honest. Their caramel and their cream is to die for.

Gunjji....throw some cream or caramel into that coffee or maybe some sweetener to un-bitter it up a bit.

Or..Capella has some great double chocolate flavoring...throw a bit of that in that coffee....:)

Really? I've been looking for a "dairy/cream" mixer to add to my coffees, somebody suggested TV buttercream, but I don't really want to order a 30 ml bottle if I'm not sure if that would work as a mixer. So would you recommend Awesome Vapor over TVs buttercream? Not to vape it straight, just to lighten up dark coffees?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Eric says next week, sometime... Espresso is a new flavor. Sumatra is heavenly.

Really? I've been looking for a "dairy/cream" mixer to add to my coffees, somebody suggested TV buttercream, but I don't really want to order a 30 ml bottle if I'm not sure if that would work as a mixer. So would you recommend Awesome Vapor over TVs buttercream? Not to vape it straight, just to lighten up dark coffees?

Katya, I highly recommend Awesome Vapors juice. YOu can order a 16 mg bottle of something, and get a 3ml bottle for free. They also have a sale going on now thru August. Their bottles are about 9.00 each.

Try their caramel or Ry4 or anything else and get the 3ml of cream....that way you can add the cream to anything you like. Its amazing. I absolutely love it.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Katya, I highly recommend Awesome Vapors juice. YOu can order a 16 mg bottle of something, and get a 3ml bottle for free. They also have a sale going on now thru August. Their bottles are about 9.00 each.

Try their caramel or Ry4 or anything else and get the 3ml of cream....that way you can add the cream to anything you like. Its amazing. I absolutely love it.

Thank you so much. Is it sweet ot does it require extra sweetener?

coralie

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
USA, Chicago area
Coffee flavors are my go to vape. I love most of Ms. T's that I've tried, (Irish Cream & Coffee, Hazelnut Coffee, Caramel Coffee) but the Espresso from Ms. T and the Raspberry Frappuccino from Nhaler just sit in my locking juice box. They have a taste that doesn't work for me for some reason. I like Nhaler's New Coffee though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread