Co-op for Lavatube. This is just a feeler thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I'm still getting together all the info for a more accurate cost. I just want to know how many people would be interested in joining in a Co-op for a Lavatube/L-Rider kit with a 6 month factory warranty. It looks like the price would be around $60+/- per kit. This Co-op would only be for only people within the U.S. Please just post in this forum no pm is necessary at this time.
Important Update: The Co-op will be for the Mini Lavatube!
It is the same length as the Ego-T. It uses a 18650 battery.

Last edited:

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
My understanding of Co-op is a group of buyers getting together to buy products in a bulk amount directly from the manufacturer to bring down the cost.
Can you define Co-op?

I know what Co-op means to me, I wanna know what it means to you.

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
They (Volcanoecigs) offer a wholesale plan and an affiliate program. I read someone say in another thread, you could get LavaTubes as cheap as 35 dollars each if purchased in bulk but I haven't found those details on the Volcanoecigs site or forum.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...atube-review-voltage-tests-2.html#post4708604

A google search for LavaTube or Knight Rider VV e-cig wholesale comes up Ziltch no matter how you word it. I would think though that bypassing Volcanoecigs and going direct to the manufacturer in China would be a way better deal even if you had to get the mod under the name Knight Rider.

Under the name L-Rider I get this http://l-rider.en.alibaba.com/

Last edited:

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
That is exactly what I'm doing. As far as getting a whole kit for $35 that is impossible. It would be a non-branded unit form manufacturer directly. I'm only posting this thread to see how many people would be interested in joining the co-op to get a more accurate idea of cost. The more units the lower the cost would be.
They (Volcanoecigs) offer a wholesale plan and an affiliate program. I read someone say in another thread, you could get LavaTubes as cheap as 35 dollars each if purchased in bulk but I haven't found those details on the Volcanoecigs site or forum.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...atube-review-voltage-tests-2.html#post4708604

A google search for LavaTube or Knight Rider VV e-cig wholesale comes up Ziltch no matter how you word it. I would think though that bypassing Volcanoecigs and going direct to the manufacturer in China would be a way better deal even if you had to get the mod under the name Knight Rider.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Doesnt volcano have an exclusivity deal with l-rider for the us?

I read that they are the official U.S. Distributor. As your not reselling them as a distributor/retailer I don't see why they would have a problem making the bulk sale. Of course this means you may have to make the large 1500 dollar purchase to do it.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
That's what Volcano said. But I just ordered two from Variable Voltage PowerTube Kit and I understand Liberty flights will have them this month. Maybe Volcano has the Hawaii exclusive.:confused:

The vendor you just purchased from is in Canada. :) We'll see if Liberty Flights actually gets them, they are not just a US company so maybe there is a way around it for them or maybe they won't ship to the US.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
The vendor you just purchased from is in Canada. :) We'll see if Liberty Flights actually gets them, they are not just a US company so maybe there is a way around it for them or maybe they won't ship to the US.

I spoke with and had e-mail with Ty. They are on the way and they will be shipping to US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread