CLS or OR3O

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
I'm ordering my first bottle of Nicoticket. I have vaped it before when a very gracious (rattler) sent me a bunch of samples. Now in stuck between which one I should order. I've tried CLS and absolutely loved it, but I LOVE chocolate vapes and was so excited to see they had one. Which one is the fan favourite between the two? Is there a reason OR3O is slightly more expensive?

Also nicoticket is the only juice i will go out and buy, I Have been DIY'ing for a really long time, and so far this is the only juice other than my own that i truley loved which is why im so picky about where to start :D

Last edited:

WhatDoesThisButtonDo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Westchester, NY
Short Runs generally tend to be more expensive from what I've noticed, since sometimes the unique treatment that goes into making them costs more overall. (I think)

If you're hesitant to choose between trying a short run or trying a regular flavor (Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, Gravity, Betelgeuse, etc etc), try a short run. In this case you know you love CLS, so try OR3O and if it doesn't hit you can trade it off in the Swap Meet... CLS you can always order later on down the road. After this run of OR3O depletes nobody knows when the next time you'll see it will be.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Short Runs generally tend to be more expensive from what I've noticed, since sometimes the unique treatment that goes into making them costs more overall. (I think)

If you're hesitant to choose between trying a short run or trying a regular flavor (Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, Gravity, Betelgeuse, etc etc), try a short run. In this case you know you love CLS, so try OR3O and if it doesn't hit you can trade it off in the Swap Meet... CLS you can always order later on down the road. After this run of OR3O depletes nobody knows when the next time you'll see it will be.

Accidentally you just answered another question I had as to what the SR meant next to the names :D

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
I probably like CLS a little more as of right now...but it has been steeping for a couple weeks...I just got or3o and liked it, but I want it to simmer down a little till its liquid gold... I would say go for both if you can. They are both great. The "got cookie" is a SR (short run), meaning it has a limited stock, but I think I read somewhere that it is gonna be a permanent flavor...not 100% sure...

Also, I would get something like the Virus or Wakonda that is great to vape right out of the mail. All NT liquid is pre-steeped, but some are better left to sit, depending on when they were mixed...you can PM "Kent Brooks" aka Clark, the NT president or Katy, his wife, to find out exactly when CLS was mixed on if you really wanna know...when you get your bottle, there will be a "born on: date", which is when it was bottled, or basically when you order it...

Welcome!
You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Also, I just tried cheesecake...wow! Definitely a masterpiece!!! I got a bit of each of the topping too: raspberry, cherry, and strawberry...I'll be trying them out shortly, but they all smell AMAZING! Good job clark!

Zing! That's freakin awesome!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm ordering my first bottle of Nicoticket. I have vaped it before when a very gracious (rattler) sent me a bunch of samples. Now in stuck between which one I should order. I've tried CLS and absolutely loved it, but I LOVE chocolate vapes and was so excited to see they had one. Which one is the fan favourite between the two? Is there a reason OR3O is slightly more expensive?

Also nicoticket is the only juice i will go out and buy, I Have been DIY'ing for a really long time, and so far this is the only juice other than my own that i truley loved which is why im so picky about where to start :D

Some of our flavoring vendors are strange - we get significant discounts on the flavors we buy lots of, and the specific flavors we purchase less of end up being much more expensive. We don't make as much of the short-runs, so we buy less of the flavoring it takes to make them, so the flavoring ends up being more expensive for us to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread