Clove extracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone used a natural clove extract to add to their NET tobacco? I recently purchased a NET and it contained a natural clove extract and I was thinking about making my own which would be ALOT cheaper. I was thinking about purchasing a clove extract. The one I was considering only contained water, vg and cloves. Would this be safe to vape?

SHORTCODES: Cloves Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Cloves (Syzygium Aromaticum) Dried Flower Buds Glycerite, $19.95, , cloves-nonalc-extract
4b7bad064a97d1e5ec536a50690faa69.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: NatashaTMT

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
the problem with natural clove is clove oil. the flavor of clove IS the clove oil. its a sticky oil that in my experience causes problems in ecigs.
Thank you for your reply. I think I'll look into a clove flavoring rather than clove oil.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL, you might be the first vaper I actively steer clear of those clouds. Could never wrap my head around clove cigarettes, in fact they gave me massive headaches.

Best of luck in your search, though, and I'm glad you are looking for a flavoring, not an oil. That probably wouldn't work out so well. Hope you find something that works for you :)

Anna

Reactions: NatashaTMT

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
LOL, you might be the first vaper I actively steer clear of those clouds. Could never wrap my head around clove cigarettes, in fact they gave me massive headaches.

Best of luck in your search, though, and I'm glad you are looking for a flavoring, not an oil. That probably wouldn't work out so well. Hope you find something that works for you :)

Anna
Thanks. I found a TFA flavoring that sounds promising, ill give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread