Clove? Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TT :) :) though i may have to stick to the electronic bulls, the real ones may just break me in half!! and you forgot to mention it was the hot pink jessy clamped in my teeth...it really completes the mental image ;) lol.....i will see what i can find out about the mysterious clove and will get back with you guys a little later today :)

the clove is fairly strong by itself. I have mixed it with several different types of tobaccos and it seems to mellow it out a bit. I remember clove cigs back in the 70's but I wasn't fond of those at the time. We do sell clove as a pre-mix from time to time so some folks seem to like it

Celebran

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Eureka, CA
When I first started with ecigs clove was the flavor that I was looking to get. This http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/5861-clove-ejuice.html is probably the thread that helped the most as it named a number of places with opinions of people about them.

I mix the FSUSA clove with some of the different tobacco flavors and it comes out ok, but my main clove ejuice, called Kretek, comes from a different vendor which you should be able to find pretty easy from a forum search. PM me if you have problems finding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread