Clouds of Vapor is Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Sometime next week I hope.

I be another one watchin! :D Need various things atm and you have virtually all of them, so have a nice size order in mind. :) Ya know another thing I was thinking might be good to carry is 15mm charging spacers, to go with the RCR123 batt function in your UltraFire WF-139 multi charger. I'm probably going to get that one and already have a couple RCR123 chargers, but for travel simplicity will probably want the spacers eventually, and those needing RCR123 capability right away along with one of the others that charger provides would probably buy them too.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I be another one watchin! :D Need various things atm and you have virtually all of them, so have a nice size order in mind. :) Ya know another thing I was thinking might be good to carry is 15mm charging spacers, to go with the RCR123 batt function in your UltraFire WF-139 multi charger. I'm probably going to get that one and already have a couple RCR123 chargers, but for travel simplicity will probably want the spacers eventually, and those needing RCR123 capability right away along with one of the others that charger provides would probably buy them too.

Magnetic spacers will be in soon!

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Magnetic spacers will be in soon!

Oooh oooh now I'm gonna be tempted to wait for those to come in too, but if I do, maybe your impending IMR 14500 stock will be sold out! Oh my oh my, decisions decisions! So, can you guess what the next question will be... any idea when the spacers might be in? ;) :D

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Oooh oooh now I'm gonna be tempted to wait for those to come in too, but if I do, maybe your impending IMR 14500 stock will be sold out! Oh my oh my, decisions decisions! So, can you guess what the next question will be... any idea when the spacers might be in? ;) :D

It has been shipped. I should have spacers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread