Closest juice to replecating a real Cigarette ? Vendors/Name of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..I was a Marlboro smoker for quite some time and camels before that. I could never stand light cigarettes.. So I'm on a quest for a marlboro flavor...I understood before I even purchased my first battery and tank that nothing will taste or replicate the sensation of an actual cigarette. I Have Johnson's Creek, Mt. Baker, Goodejuice, Mountain Oak, NET, and the Plume room bookmarked and I'm gonna order from at least two of them tomorrow. The picture above this reply of the WholeeCig doesn't have a link. But I am open to anything, I vape BB from AVE as my all day everyday tobacco vape 2.4% out of a protank 2, and that has been getting me by fairly well. I own all of hurricanes tobacco flavors and some of Halo's which both are great in there own way but the BB gives a better impression of a cig with less of the complex flavors with a nice honey like finish. Spinfuel claims the JC Silverthorn and The Plume Room M-Type are spot on for a cig-a-like vape, So chances are I go with those two, plus MOV has Gambit which is supposed to be close. I'm afraid this is gonna be a never ending quest. Will be checking out the other suggestions here as I really appreciate all the input given here so far.
Also the Peanut Butter Cup from Hurricane is spot on, and my 2nd fav vape is Shamrock by Halo. Another question for whoever reads this is how do you feel about Spinfuel's reviews of juices you have vaped...???

Thanks again.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Cigarettes taste and smell like crap.

That being said, I have tried several great natural tobacco flavored e-liquids. My two current favorites are made by Ahlusion, Smooth Criminal and Deal Maker. If cigarettes tasted as good as these liquids vape, it would have been a lot harder to drop the stinkies. I give the slight edge to Smooth Criminal which has a subtle vanilla in the mix, but fully enjoy them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread