Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Added some more . . and not really for the contest. I just think this is a great idea. I am going to use it in the future. I subscribed to this thread so I can click and go straight to it. I hope you keep running this contest or others like it to get people to add their reviews. PLEASE. I can use all the help I can get. I wish you could add one thing, though. I like a sweet vape. Some people may say they don't like something because it is sweet. Is it possible to put in somewhere (maybe with our forum name) what our preference is - menthol, sweet, tobacco, fruit, or all of the above? Something like that? So we can more closely relate to the review. Maybe even classifications of reviewers? Am I asking too much? Sorry.

Even if it stays this way, I love it.

keveck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
aaa
Keveck's liquid review!

Supplier: Schneider Valley Farms Schneider's Supreme rBST- Free Dairy Products - Pennsylvania's Premier Dairy
Flavor: Milk

Taste(1-5): It's pretty milky and delicious. White color is as expected. 5/5

Throat Hit(1-5): 0. There is no TH when I drink this milk. Maybe if I drink it upside down, there would be a minor TH. Have not tried this yet. 0/5

Vapor(1-5): One time, when I was a kid, I shot milk out of my nose from laughing so hard, so this gets a solid 2/5.

Ok, do I win now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread