Status
Not open for further replies.

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
I recently got a vpx tank, similar to the map tank and i think im filling it wrong or something. I kept getting juice in my mouth and dripping out the bottom. I think I may have even ruined a battery this way. Even when it was hitting well it would gurgle every few hits. Obviously I'm not pouring juice directly in the center, but how do you clear it out once it gets there other than sucking/ paper clips. I've seen people turn their tanks upside down to get the wicks completely saturated, and i also noticed i would always get gurgled hits right after doing that. But then it would start hitting well again. So now i emptied it out tried to clean the ce2 a bit and refilled it and its not getting any airflow anymore and i dont wanna ruin my new battery. Im using a Leo with a 510 adapter and 2.4 ohm ce2 in vpx tank. thank you

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
the top cap of the ce2 has to be lined up correctly. the slots need to aligned with the wicks or you'll get no liquid to the coil.
the cap also must be fairly snug on the end of the carto, or the coil gets flooded (gurgling and juice in mouth).
it sounds like you may have a combination of both: a top cap which is not aligned, and loose.

when i use those types of tanks and i get a gurgle, i take the tip off, and use a pen to seat the top cap to the carto.
you can either vape through the gurgle, or remove from battery and gently blow it through.

hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread