Cisco LR atty with a drip tip --advise needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanewarne

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Albany,NY
Have been using boge LR cartos. I am using Riva. These have been best vaping experience till now. Would like to try LR atty with a drip tip.
Which one do you prefer cisco 306 LR atty or Joytech 306 LR atty?
I see that some are experiencing lips getting heat with some drip tips.
Shall I go for XL drip tip? If so I am I compromising on TH and Vapor?
I am guessing the LR atty will be taking liquid quickly due to low resistance. How many hits will I get for 5 drops? Shall I keep on adding drops to continue vaping? I usually vape every hour and not a chain vaper and would like to have good TH.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Have been using boge LR cartos. I am using Riva. These have been best vaping experience till now. Would like to try LR atty with a drip tip. Which one do you prefer cisco 306 LR atty or Joytech 306 LR atty?

I've tried both and the cisco is longer lasting - although all LR attys have no warranty other than DOA. The cisco seems better built. I had one that lasted 3 months, but even that is rare.

I see that some are experiencing lips getting heat with some drip tips.
Shall I go for XL drip tip? If so I am I compromising on TH and Vapor?

There used to be one drip tip with a wider base from clouds of vapor - looked odd but really stopped the heat - can't find it now. So the longer ones are better - like this:

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/306-drp-tpd.htm

...and the length doesn't really affect the TH or vapor/flavor.

I am guessing the LR atty will be taking liquid quickly due to low resistance. How many hits will I get for 5 drops? Shall I keep on adding drops to continue vaping? I usually vape every hour and not a chain vaper and would like to have good TH.

It varies but you get about 5 hits per drop. You can still flood an LR atty so keep about 4 or 5 drops on that bridge take several hits add more drops, etc. TH depends more on nicotine content but more heat helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread