• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cisco 306 LR Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
So my Happy Vaper shipment came in today, and I'm FINALLY getting to test out these Cisco LR 306 attys I've heard so much about.

WOW.. This is a whole new level of vaping. Don't let the size fool you, these little bad boys pound out a TON of vapour in a very short time. I picked up a couple acrylic drip-tips to go with, and it's sweet being able to see the juice hit the bridge of the atty. I'm loving the fact that the bridge is actually accessible.

So my LR 510, and LR Ego-T Attys are now being shelved for back-up. This is my new go-to for dripping. CRAZY GOOD.

If you haven't tried these out yet, get one, it will change your life on an Ego. :vapor:

If anyone needs me, I'll be in a Nic coma on my couch

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Just be careful using LR on your eGo batts. If you get it hot enough, you can fry the mosfet on the batt.

Enjoy.

What he said.. and keep them wet. Very easy to kill one of those suckers. Follow your tastebuds. They will tell you when you need more juice. I love the Cisco 306 LR's in 1.8ohm. I find the 1.5's burn out sweeter flavours.

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
What he said.. and keep them wet. Very easy to kill one of those suckers. Follow your tastebuds. They will tell you when you need more juice. I love the Cisco 306 LR's in 1.8ohm. I find the 1.5's burn out sweeter flavours.
Agreed. I'd rather shoot more volts to a 2Ω than use a 1.5Ω for anything. Unless it's a 14500 batt or worse..

I'm using the 1.8's now. No need to go any lower on an ego. 1 second on the button and you have more vapor than you can handle and flavour is stellar
From HV? I thought they only carry 1 resistance, being the 1.5Ω.

I'm thinking of trying one of those new hybrid 306/510 2.0 attys from clouds of vapor for dripping on my ego booster, anyone try them?
I wish. The slotted bottom feeder type are oos. Waiting for notification. Hope someone else reports (someone vaping at 5V on a Grand lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread