Cigeasy's Go-Go and Go-carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
Just now got my Go-Go. Filled a cart up, screwed it to the battery, and hit the button......... WOW.... this thing is a power house!

-VP

Welcome to the club of "I Now Only Need to Try Another PV Because I am Curious - NOT Because I am in Search of a Better vape"

Man I need to come up with a better club title.

May it continue to work well for you Pete.

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
I just got 2 more GoGo kits from CigEasy, for other people of course. I guess I got some sort of hybrid, as I had heard that the new batch hs painted/powder coated cartos (got them) and condoms on the cartos (didn't get them).

No biggie. One thing I really did notice is how much more fluid and secure the battery is when screwed into the charger. I did sand the plastic from around the charger connector but as I screwed the battery in place I could feel the posts touch and lights change WELL before coming anywhere near to bottoming out. Felt very nice. Maybe this is the rumored new battery post gel mounting?

Either way, everything is good and we're rocking.

gumbo1372

May 17, 2011
Connecticut
I must say, this is an amazing device. I heard that some of the new ones come with a way to shut them off by clicking the button three times, but I think I received an older model.

I ordered from cigeasy, and they were very quick. However, their almond juice is awful. Also, I ordered the 808 adapter so my 808 carts can fit. It works great on one of the gogo batteries, but doesnt work at all on the other. I tried emailing cigeasy to tell them, but have not received any response. does anyone have a phone number or way to reach them?

Another problem that I have is that i keep losing the rubber tip for my gogo carts. Has anyone come up with a way to keep these around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread