Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Frank,

Love your carts and fast shipping. BUT, I'd really like to start using colored carts to keep track of the eliquid I'm using.

Any chance you could stock different colors?

Thanks!

WW

I used to use a sharpie, with the silver ink, even on the colored carts. It rubs off pretty quick though. Now I use a cheap engraver to put 2 or 3 letters on the carto to identify the contents.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
I used to use a sharpie, with the silver ink, even on the colored carts. It rubs off pretty quick though. Now I use a cheap engraver to put 2 or 3 letters on the carto to identify the contents.

Good idea. I've also been kicking around the idea of pin-stripe stickers in different colors for different flavors. Or maybe small colored rubber bands.

So far all the PV gear I've gotten from CigEasy is top notch so I'd like to stay a loyal customer. Adding colored carts would be a great addition. It would keep me from going for V4L's colored carts....

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Hear, hear!

I'll certainly be trying out the CigEasy "Gold Label" (misnamed?) cartomizers with my gold Elegant when it arrives ... but I also will be putting on a V4L Premium RY4 carto I have on hand (because it is gold). Based on the photos, the black carto spoils the look of the gold Elegant (to my eye).

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
You could always try clear return address labels. You can get them in the 80 per sheet size, and they are really small. Because they are clear you really can't tell they are there on the black carto's unless your looking for them. They cost about 10.00 for 2000 of them and you print them from a downloaded template online for free.

Last edited:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Good idea. I've also been kicking around the idea of pin-stripe stickers in different colors for different flavors. Or maybe small colored rubber bands.

So far all the PV gear I've gotten from CigEasy is top notch so I'd like to stay a loyal customer. Adding colored carts would be a great addition. It would keep me from going for V4L's colored carts....

A pediatric orthodontist would probably have those little rubber bands, which do come in a multitude of colors.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Hear, hear!

I'll certainly be trying out the CigEasy "Gold Label" (misnamed?) cartomizers with my gold Elegant when it arrives ... but I also will be putting on a V4L Premium RY4 carto I have on hand (because it is gold). Based on the photos, the black carto spoils the look of the gold Elegant (to my eye).

I never thought of that but I like it. Gold colored Cartomizers for the Elegant might just happen:p

A pediatric orthodontist would probably have those little rubber bands, which do come in a multitude of colors.

This is the best Idea I have heard yet. You can loose the rubber band when out and always look cool!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread