Christmas Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember, you got to post here on this thread AND do a juice review to be entered, Just saying you are "in" does not enter you. There HAS to be a review in the juice review thread as well.

PEOPLE WHO POSTED HERE AND DID A REVIEW TO BE ENTERED:

Industrial Action
Raynen
Got Coffee
btngchck
Freaky Stylie
jj2
Vchick
pintail64
psl_shawn
owutaqt
Bluesmom
Lilacs212too
Kargonet
illinoismom
inkjet21
mlinky
eciglopedia
Rowdy
hairball
proudlion
siouxsie
YoshiMum

THOSE WHO POSTED HERE BUT NO REVIEW YET (YOU ARE NOT ENTERED):

stalnakerz
keyzygirl
Krisb
MrGreen
Mathew R Taylor
lynleestar
NurseCin
brijmin
convict3
maggiescruzin
eekaaChu

If you posted both places and I missed you, please let me know.

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
muttSRT quit helping them out your messing up my odds on getting that sweet glv or some sweet juice:)

OK, so it wasn't just me, LOL. The worst part is, I've pretty much decided that the GLV is my future, and I'm seeing tons of GLVs for sale in the classified section for good prices. I just want to tell them all to wait until after this weekend so I know if need to buy one . . . especially Mutt's sale post! LOL

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
And to think I didn't even know about the contest until someone gave me a headz up a while after I did my review! Thanks for that, you know who you are. I'm not gonna win, some of you do great reviews and that's what it's all about anyway. Congrats in advance to the winner, I'm sure you guys are gonna have a hard time judging!

Meanwhile, I will to dream about the day I can actually get my hands on some VB RY4.... happy dreamzzzzzzz

It was a hard decision, but a winner has been declared. Thanks to all the great folks at VaporBomb for acting as the judges.

The winner of the giveaway..... Btngchck!! post#6 on the review thread. Congrats Cheryl. Please PM me your address and I will get the GLV2 in the mail to you. Thanks to all who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread