'Chocolate' flavoring to be added to DIY Tobacco flavored juice > Any brand that's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Even the tobacco companies mix chocolate flavoring (along with so many other chemicals) into there cigarette tobacco formulas.

I am thinking that adding just a little chocolate flavoring into my DIY cigar tobacco flavored juice might be something that might make for a nice background note.

However, from everything I have read, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that there are very little (if any) flavorings out there that truly have a real nice authentic chocolate taste without some other nasty chemical taste.

I have heard of some commercial premade juices that you can buy that has chocolate flavoring mixed with other flavors that are good, but nothing that is very good that is just 'chocolate' in flavor.

Has anyone here found a good tasting chocolate flavoring that would mix well with tobacco flavorings? ..... A flavoring that does NOT have other various flavorings in it.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I utilize many chocolates in my tobacco mixes. It all depends on what I'm trying to accomplish. I'll use a choco to add a chocolate note with out the added sweetness, A milk chocolate to add a sweetness, A chocolate cream for a creamy sweetness, A dark chocolate for a slight sweetness. It's all a matter of taste and buying many different chocolates and experimenting.

Some recommend brands:

Hangsen
TFA
Inawera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread