Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Chillax Micro 700 Puffs. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Who is Chillax:

Chillax company is located in Shenzhen, the e-cigarette capital of the world. The factory covers an area of 12,000 square meters and has obtained the iS0 9001.14001 certification. Chillax has GMP-level dust-free workshop, industry first-class R&D laboratory, and a group of senior electronic engineers and structural engineers with more than 5 years of industry experience. All products-related materials, including the independent warehouse, are stored and handled in a constant temperature and humidity environment in accordance with international standards. More than 1000 skilled and experienced workers are engaged in producing dedicated products. Over 60 million disposable vaporizers were supplied last year.

The company has the best chain supply system in the industry, focuses on the research, development and production of electronic atomization equipment and CBD atomization equipment. Since its establishment, it has supplied more than hundreds of millions of electronic atomization products to all over the world. In the OEM/ODM sector, the core R&D team serves major customers in the UK and the USA, major customers in the Middle East and Russian tobacco giants.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-2.jpg

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; Before starting, let's see together some highlights indicated by the manufacturer:
    • 700 puffs, 2% nicotine salts, 20 flavours, perfect for the European market. An attractive appearance and wonderful flavors!

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-3.gif

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; Packaging:
    The product comes in a packet with the same color as the flavor it contains. On the front of the package you can read the data relating to the nicotine concentration, the e-liquid content (2ml TPD), and the usage warnings. On the back you find; all warnings for proper use of the product, technical parameters, ingredients, and support addresses of Shenzhen Wemei Electronic Technology CO., LTD. On the remaining sides of the package, the information is completed as follows; Bar-code, scratch & check, social addresses of the brand.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-4.jpg

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; Packing List:
    • 1 Device per package
    • Warning Card

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-5.jpg

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; Specifications:
    • Fully disposable vape device
    • Not rechargeable
    • Up to 700 puffs per life cycle
    • Automatic extraction
    • Dimensions: 15x44x75 mm
    • Battery capacity: 380mAh
    • Nicotine concentration: 2% nicotine salts (20mg/ml)
    • Coil resistance: 1.4Ω
    • Capacity: 2ml
    • Certifications: CE、RoHS、,EAC、MSDS、UN38.3、TPD、UKCA

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-6.jpg

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; Flavors Available:
    • Crispy Apple
    • Lush Ice
    • Grape Ice
    • Banana Ice
    • Strawberry Ice
    • Energy Drinks
    • White Gummy
    • Icy Hawaii Fruit
    •Tropical Fruits
    • Mixed Berries
    • Mango Peach Watermelon
    • Kiwi Passionfruit Guava
    • Pina Coladas
    • Strawberry Kiwi
    • Lychee Raspberry Sakura
    • Peach lemon
    • Mint Green
    • Classic Tobacco
    • Honeydew Boba Tea
    • Aloe Mango

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-7.gif

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; First Impressions:
    The packaging of this disposable pod struck me, not so much for its simplicity but for the incredible and complete large amount of data written on it, you could do without the user manual, probably the manual will be included in the package which will be regularly on sale. I am really pleased with the fact that about ten flavors have been sent to me, so I can give an accurate picture of my vaping experience with Chillax Micro. This Device has obtained all CE、RoHS、,EAC、MSDS、UN38.3、TPD、UKCA approvals and is ready to invade the European market. The colors of the device are very captivating and recall the flavor it contains, of course the dimensions and weight are compact and pocket-sized, the quality of the plastic used for the construction seems very good.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-8.jpg

The Chillax Micro's profile is wafer-thin and won't even be noticeable when it's tucked away in the pocket of your shirt you use at the office. The form factor recalls that of a liqueur flask and it is really well done.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-9.jpg

On the body of the Pod there are various white identification writings, I very much appreciated that the flavor contained is shown on the device, it may seem trivial but during the Test this is very useful for quickly recognizing the flavor in case of doubts.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-10.jpg

Chillax Micro is stored inside the package in an air-vacuum bag, furthermore there is a silicone cap on the device which prevents foreign and dust from entering inside, in the lower part it is necessary to remove the adhesive to allow airflow to reach the coil.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-11.jpg

A LED light on the bottom is activated during each puffs, when the LED light goes off, the device must be recycled in the appropriate collection centers or returned to the seller.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-12.jpg

► Chillax Micro 700 Puffs; Vaping Test & Final Conclusions:

• Peach Lemon:

This fragrant e-liquid is well balanced with the succulent peach nectar and the sour taste of freshly squeezed lemons, the final note of menthol refreshes the palate for a long time.

• Kiwi Passionfruit Guava:
    New Zealand's national fruit, the kiwi is perfectly blended with passion fruit and guava, the right addition of ice makes me madly love this flavour.

• White Gummy:
    White Gummy is a delicate blend of mixed fruit and candied fruit, it perfectly replicates the sweet and sugary taste of white gummy bears.

• Mixed Berries:
    A delicious blend of berries including strawberry, raspberry and blueberry. Rich in fruity aromas with a light refreshing final note.

• Magic Ice:
    Magic Ice is a tasty Malaga ice cream and vanilla biscuit, with the addition of marsala and raisins, with an icy final note.

• Icy Hawaiian Fruit:
    A multitude of juicy exotic fruits for this incredible flavor with a refreshing final note, perfect for daydreaming while resting on a tropical beach or venturing into the rainforest.

• Grape Ice:
    Upon inhalation, you will get a perfect sweet grape candy flavor with subtle spicy undertones accompanied by a frosty finish note.

• Lush Ice:
    Sweet watermelon candy flavor, ending with fresh melon flavor mix, really tasty, wish it would never end.

• Crispy Apple:
    It's actually a flavor that very realistically resembles green apple juice with refreshing and enveloping nuances, for me the best ever.

• Banana Ice:
    The creamy banana is finished with ice for a cool throat hit. Very concentrated flavor, it is one of my favorites.

Chillax Micro was a pleasant surprise for me, the flavors are incredibly concentrated and good, I really struggle to choose my favorite! I would have compulsively vaped all the flavors sent to me, but I had to take breaks because 20mg/ml of nicotine is suitable for someone who wants to quit smoking successfully, but not for me who quit smoking in 2017. The smooth MTL type extraction is perfect and is incredibly fluid. I'm sure Chillax Micro will have a great success on the market and I suggest you try it, you won't regret it because it's absolutely an excellent product.

I would like to thank Chillax and Becky for providing me with these kits. I hope this review has been helpful for anyone looking to buy Chillax Micro 700 Puffs.

Thanks for reading.

Chillax-Micro-700-Puffs-13.jpg

• Informative
    Reactions: gloopdegurp

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Hitt.
    I get it, menthol is often used as a vape refresher, however high concentrations of nicotine combined with menthol could be disturbing.
    Where I draw the line is if it hurts the back of my throat. I've noticed with some that if I take a drink of water after vaping them then it hurts my throat. I use menthol and koolada in one of my regular daily mixes and it doesn't bother my throat. They must be using WS23 or something even stronger. I'd like to be able to just taste the flavors in the description but the strong cooling agent spoils that for me.

Reactions: Frenkyou
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread