Cherry Vape drip trip replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGates

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Collingdale PA
I ordered a cherryvape drip tip that I loved. Being the clutz that I am I dropped my pv and it cracked :(. About a week ago filled out a replacement request form on their website and emailed them pictures of the broken drip tip and receipt as requested, but I haven't heard anything. Is this typical? Anyone else have experience with cherry vape and the replacement process? Thanks

YuckMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Minnesota
I've never had to deal with getting a replacement, but I recently ordered a new tip. They were kinda slow to ship, and I didn't get any information or confirmation that the order actually did ship. Didn't know it was actually mailed until I got it in the mailbox. I'd give it another week or so before I'd worry. I love their tips too, worth the wait imo ;)

MGates

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Collingdale PA
I've never had to deal with getting a replacement, but I recently ordered a new tip. They were kinda slow to ship, and I didn't get any information or confirmation that the order actually did ship. Didn't know it was actually mailed until I got it in the mailbox. I'd give it another week or so before I'd worry. I love their tips too, worth the wait imo ;)

Did you order from cherryvapes directly? It is reassuring to hear that they may not make a habit of emailing about shipping. I order stuff all the time and am used to getting a bunch of emails about confirmation and shipping. I guess I was at least expecting a "hey we got your request" email. I do agree that their tips are awesome and you can't beat a lifetime guarantee. I might have to pick up a couple more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread