Cheapest variable battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I hear people talking about the Vamo being the budget VV device - I have not used one myself so I cannot speak on performance, but like DREDD2970 said, don't take the risk on cheap batteries.

That being said I am assuming you mean device and not the battery for said device - if I am wrong, I apologize.
Vamo is the quintessential "budget" rig but it does a VERY good job (same thing as many more expensive rigs)...I own 2, and now a MVP2

It's also a VV/VW rig...not just a Variable Voltage rig

Fasttech is another place to get "cheap" stuff but QC is a crap shoot some times (shipping times can be atrocious!!!)

Ego Twist is another inexpensive
$12.68 Joyelife EGO-C Twist 650mAh Variable Voltage Rechargeable E-Cigarette Battery - black / 3.2V-4.8V adjustable voltage at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$13.88 Joyelife EGO-C Twist "1100mAh" Variable Voltage Rechargeable E-Cigarette Battery - dark blue / 3.2V-4.8V adjustable voltage / 930~950mAh actual capacity at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I also recommend you head over to the library and check out the 6 part pictorial intro on personal vaping gear, tons of new stuff!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/

Last edited:

WidowsSon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto ON
No doubt cheapest decent performing mod is an EGO-C (twist)... especially if you only want tank systems like the pro tank II or clearmorizers etc...

I've many times found these ego-c's to be a better vape than much more expensive units (like the evic etc...)

If you want the best price/budget combo for a larger rig,

in the looks/function/price category, I give it to the flattop zmax v3...

$20 more than the vamo I think, but so much better looking and performing. Great all around cheap mod.

I havn't tried one, but the SID looks nice and is $50.

I have some very expensive mods, but most of the time I'm going somewhere I don't want to wreck a mod, I bring my zmax v3... usually whats sitting on top is worth more than the mod, and I suggest you spend your money on what sits on top before what sits on bottom.

IMO clone mods, or Chinese mods perform better than clone/chinese atty's.... the clones of the atty's usually suck.

In fact, I'm at work right now puffing on a Russian on top of the Zmax v3 and the arrow genesis on top of another v3...

You can't go wrong with them, and the display is nice on them too.. oled.

WidowsSon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto ON
In case you don't read my edit I'll post it again real clear...

Budget - Mod

$25 - Joyetech EGO-C Twist (make sure it's genuine and not a knockoff)
$50 - Smok SID (Gets great reviews, looks good)
$75 - Zmax V3 (solid heavy Stainless steel, telescopic (looks good in small and large mode), oled screen, lots of power)
$100+ - Still the Zmax, once you've been vaping for a while, you'll know what you want, then buy that, but until then the Zmax will do you.

LInk to pic of both tapered and flattop version

Actually looking at that pic, it looks better in person than it does in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread