Cheapest quality UK e Liquid & e cigarette suppliers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Looks OK. I couldn't see myself using or recommending them, but they are doing some good deals.
(They also comply with DSRs, by providing an address which a lot of "dodgy" companies do not)
Trouble is, the basic e-cig does look on par with the £7.99 Inno brand, which in itself is only really a starter.
They are trying, and not taking the p*** with the prices, so thumbs up. :)

Some of the best liquid in the UK is actually sold out of Peterborough. ecigwizard.

For hardware, I stick to branded names. Mostly innokin and Kanger.

Myepack.co.uk

Looks OK. I couldn't see myself using or recommending them, but they are doing some good deals.
(They also comply with DSRs, by providing an address which a lot of "dodgy" companies do not)
Trouble is, the basic e-cig does look on par with the £7.99 Inno brand, which in itself is only really a starter.
They are trying, and not taking the p*** with the prices, so thumbs up. :)

Some of the best liquid in the UK is actually sold out of Peterborough. ecigwizard.

For hardware, I stick to branded names. Mostly innokin and Kanger.

Myepack.co.uk

Thanks will look at ecig wizard , the ecig I was supplied was an Echo-D aka CE4 from Hangsen in good packaging

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks will look at ecig wizard , the ecig I was supplied was an Echo-D aka CE4 from Hangsen in good packaging

The CE4 bit is the clearomiser. Throw away stuff. I got 24 hours out of one once.
Echo-D is indeed a Hangsen e-cig. Interesting of Hangsen to get into hardware too. :)

I'm sure it'll be great. You'll need more clearomisers soon. Look into CE5... works out cheaper.

StoneOver

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Welwyn, Herts UK
I purchased some eliquid from ecigwizard. Chocs away thats their take on snickers (marathon) chocolate bar and it taste great also got their nuclear plusion which is like Sambuca with a fruity taste! Already placed and order for more Im hooked defiantly have a slight headache coming on due to vaping like a mad man all day. I ordered a low Nic content so I can vape more! Seriously not missing smoking one bit!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I will have try these guys out as well, so far I have only used liberty flights, the cherry is great !

I must admit to having a soft spot for ecigwizard. Must have vaped most of the "old" range.

I must also admit to boycotting Liberty Flights since the news of the Australia-gate affair.

Check out Buy Electronic Cigarette | Electric Cigarette Kits Or E Liquids UK

They have 5 eliquids for £10 at the moment. I was expecting very average quality but they are one of the best i have had. Usually buy from Totally Wicked but they are too expensive and the Magnifecig liquids are just as good at less than half price. Sherbet Fizz is highly recommended to.

Also bough a clear tank starter kit for £12.99. The cartomizer is a bottom coil that wont leak or something, i will let you know how i get on with this as i usually just use the ce8.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Check out Buy Electronic Cigarette | Electric Cigarette Kits Or E Liquids UK

They have 5 eliquids for £10 at the moment. I was expecting very average quality but they are one of the best i have had. Usually buy from Totally Wicked but they are too expensive and the Magnifecig liquids are just as good at less than half price. Sherbet Fizz is highly recommended to.

Also bough a clear tank starter kit for £12.99. The cartomizer is a bottom coil that wont leak or something, i will let you know how i get on with this as i usually just use the ce8.

Good post! :)

I remember paying £7.99 for a TW liquid. Ouch.... it wasn't even that good.

How do you find the CE8? I remember when they came out.... the poor guy at ecigwizard took such a bashing over those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread