Cheapest Place To Get iTaste SVD Kit - UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.pepper12

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
UK
Hi guys,
Decided to go for the iTaste SVD.

Ive been Googling around to try and find the best price for a full kit of the iTaste SVD, but i dont really have any experience of the different sites.
Ive found a couple of sites such as this one: Innokin Itaste SVD Advanced Kit | Go-Liquid Ltd UK

However, keep seeing conflicting reviews on Google about this place.

Can anyone give any guidance on where is the cheapest and best place to get a full kit from?

By full kit i mean:
iTaste SVD
Telescopic Tube
18350 battery
18650 battery
Battery Charger
Atomiser (preferably with spare coils)

Or does anyone know if it will be cheaper getting this stuff individually? If so, could you recommend which bits to buy?

Im not really confident buying each bit individually as i will probably buy the wrong things!!!!

PS. Student here so id love to keep the prices low! :D

Cheers guys

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
I see you are new here. What kind of experience do you have with vaping gear? If you want to get a really good setup, itaste svd isnt that bad really, because you can get it really cheap from and it has alot of power and functionalities. But i dont recommend you to get/use iclear30s. They are bad compared to for example kayfun/russian. Its totally different design and vaping experience ;) much, much better.

If you dont wanna spend a lot of money, buy the good stuff from the beginning ;) Check the pbusardo, grimmgreen and rip trippers videos on youtube for rebuilding micro coils and for other vaping related stuff and gear. I mean its really easy and i dont see why you should spend money on rubbish gear, just because you are a noob in vaping... You can learn basics in hours if you want to and start to build you coils right away.

Just dont forget to buy a quality 18xxx batteries. Anything with Firein the name is rubbish and will fail after few months of use.

SVD: authentic-innokin-itaste-svd-telescopic-variable

Kayfun: svoemesto-kayfun-v3-1-es-styled-rebuildable

Charger: nitecore-i2-lithium-li-ion-ni-mh-ni-cd-smart

At local/ebay get some organic cotton, kanthal a1 wire 28-30 awg (0.3mm - 0.25mm) and quality batteries. SVD in 18650 mode is huge, thats why i use it only in 18350/18500 mode.

OR you just forget anything i wrote and get the set: authentic-innokin-itaste-svd-variable-voltage + batteries separately

:vapor:

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
Another thing.

SVD can fire coils from 1.2 ohms up to 3 ohm. Most experienced users build coils only up to about 2 ohm. Most prefer around 1.2-1.5 ohm or even lower, but thats another story. So you can see that to use kayfun or ANY other rebuildable atomizer (rba, rda, genesis...) you have to build at least 1.2 ohm coil. You can check the resistance of the coil with svd.

safe-vaping-power-voltage-resistance-ohm-chart.jpg

dr.pepper12

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
UK
Thanks for the info Rawr. Much appreciated.

Yeah im thinking of going into the rebuildable atomiser market soon. I just wanted to get some good kit to start with then move up to it.
I have been researching them.

I was looking at FastTech but the delivery time is 2 weeks or something near to that!

I might just do that and save myself the money!

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
I have/had protank1 and 2. I liked protank 2 just because of changeable drip tips. Airflow and draw/throat kick is better on protank1 imo. But i had issues with new authentic kanger coil heads 1-2 months ago... But its really good atomizer for the price and simplicity.

Important is that is bottom coiled and made out of steel/glass! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread